Homebrew Browserhax is STILL WORKING

UtkuB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It worked for a short time but now it doesn't work anymore :( i get this pop-up message "The Internet Browser cannot be used at this time. Please check your network environment or try again later." I even tried it at a friend's house and it also did the same :cry:

I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL version 10.1

pokemonpk1042

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked for a short time but now it doesn't work anymore :( i get this pop-up message "The Internet Browser cannot be used at this time. Please check your network environment or try again later." I even tried it at a friend's house and it also did the same :cry:

heey

oke but i have the old 3ds does it work on that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Alright, time for an update.

I noticed a lot of worry about browserhax being blocked. It's partly true BUT, there is away to make it work.
I am running an n3dsxl 9.9 and here is what I found with some experiments.
If I load the browser AFTER,say, 20 seconds or so (after booting my n3ds) it gives me the update message.

As some of you have already read before, I said that some dns changes would save your
N3DS from the browser update message. Turns out I tried Google's DNS and browserhax still launched. Heck, I put my DNS settings to auto and browserhax STILL LOADED FINE!!

I am almost sure of my initial theory right now. It seems that the N3DS speed is KEY here. Yes. N3DS loads everything faster and this doesn't give Nintendo a chance to catch you.
So, my suggestion is that you load the browser as fast as you can. Maybe even install themhax as a backup plan if you have no payloads.
Also, if your internet is slow, browserhax will crash sometimes.
Some people say that they need DNS. Just in case you want it
107.211.140.165 as primary DNS
107.211.140.065 as secondary DNS
OR you can try Google's

PS: O3ds and 2DS users reported that this method is not working for them. Sorry to hear that...

Heey

does it work on the old 3ds

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm... So it seems as though we're all f*cked on o3ds. Does anyone know something about smashhax on o3ds? I understand why it dosent work on it but from what I understand the limited space that you have to work with should be enough to install themehax, albeit slowly...

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

This means browserhax is now blocked on your system.

GBATemp Irregular
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works.Just disable then enable wifi on your N3ds,then launch the browser asap.
ok ill try that

EDIT: still not working. i use the dns, turn off wifi, get the qr code. leave the internet browser, turn on wifi, and i still get the force update message

Last edited by 101239,

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France

disconnect your wifi added this page http://yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright.php has your page and launched but seen the internet is disconnect it is not cheap but know the purpose, will changed the dns of your connection go turned on you wifi and restarted your 3ds and go directly to the affected browser normally the page you added this charge the bhax started :)

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm... So it seems as though we're all f*cked on o3ds. Does anyone know something about smashhax on o3ds? I understand why it dosent work on it but from what I understand the limited space that you have to work with should be enough to install themehax, albeit slowly...
So i've been ignored for about 10 pages now on this thread.... [excluding a warning from a mod about bumping]
Should i just go to another one or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw