Hacking Browserhax is nice, but...

Ohana_Honokusu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Everyone. I'm am on O3DS 10.3U, and have browserhax installed. I am a bit intimidated that Nintendo will or be releasing 10.4 soon. I don't want to update. We all know that you can't use your Internet when they have an Update out until you Update. Is there any way to access the browserhax without updating or by somehow having it on the 3DS Home Menu? Thanks in advance, Everyone.

Last edited by Ohana_Honokusu,

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Everyone. I'm am on O3DS 10.3U, and have browserhax installed. I am a bit intimidated that Nintendo will or be releasing 10.4 soon. I don't want to update. We all know that you can't use your Internet when they have an Update out until you Update. Is there any way to access the browserhax without updating or by somehow having it on the 3DS Home Menu? Thanks in advance, Everyone.
menuhax

Reactions: Ohana_Honokusu

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
download the homebrew starter kid if you haven't already, put all the files from it in your sd card.
start homebrew channel and look for menuhax manager 2.1
install
you can now enter homebrew at any time by holding L when the home menu is loaded (like when you boot the 3ds up or when you start a programm and press the power off butten, then hit the home button to return to home menu)

now, entering homebrew channel through the hold L way, you can start old eshop downloader app and download ironfall
after you downloaded ironfall, start the game once and exit it again.
go back into homebrew channel and look for the ironhax installer and install ironhax.

you can now enter homebrew through the game ironfall even after an update. (but dont update ironfall, ignore the update message). you could change your homemenu design now, but you'd lose menuhax which is a nice backup entrypoint

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

Ohana_Honokusu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Everyone! ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

download the homebrew starter kid if you haven't already, put all the files from it in your sd card.
install
you can now enter homebrew at any time by holding L when the home menu is loaded (like when you boot the 3ds up or when you start a programm and press the power off butten, then hit the home button to return to home menu)

now, entering homebrew channel through the hold L way, you can start old eshop downloader app and download ironfall
go back into homebrew channel and look for the ironhax installer and install ironhax.

you can now enter homebrew through the game ironfall even after an update. (but dont update ironfall, ignore the update message). you could change your homemenu design now, but you'd lose menuhax which is a nice backup entrypoint
My L button is a bit unresponsive, so this method sounds better.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
install

Not quite, you can still have custom theme but it seems to be a different format from cmm2.
Thanks Everyone! ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My L button is a bit unresponsive, so this method sounds better.
Inside the menuhax manager you can set it to defaultly launch menuhax unless you pressed some button which you can instead go through the system menu. And of course there are custom themes.

Reactions: Ohana_Honokusu

solitaire4eva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
install

I want to say thanks for this one!

aphexGIBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by aphexGIBA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users