Country
United States

Dr Noob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Downgraded my o3DS with larbob's SysUpdater and I have the same problem. I thought I had a partial too, so I updated and downgraded again but it still crashes after the orange screen.

I think Tesa might have pointed out the problem, but I noticed the "webkithax_tmp.bin" I downloaded from smea's website had been overwritten by BrowserHax. Wasn't there an "offline" version of BrowserHax which didn't attempt to download the ROP from HTTP if it was present on SD ?

I was going to post that too. The payload keeps being overwritten. Sometimes 0kb and sometimes 32kb.

Nope, kept Y pressed from the moment I touched the slider and it still overwrote the webkithax_tmp.bin. Btw, the one I downloaded from smea's website is 64kB whereas the one downloaded from BrowserHax is 32kB (that's how I know it's not the same^^). Don't know why though.

EDIT: don't know why but it finally worked (~20 attempts from this post) ! Not sure Y is for something because webkithax still hasn't been overwritten, but now I have menuhax so I should be fine.

So I'm reading that you're using sliderhax because yours is an o3ds? What exactly did you do? Do you think it will work for n3ds not sliderhax?

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was going to post that too. The payload keeps being overwritten. Sometimes 0kb and sometimes 32kb.

So I'm reading that you're using sliderhax because yours is an o3ds? What exactly did you do? Do you think it will work for n3ds not sliderhax?

Well I don't really think I did something differently... Just had more luck than the previous 100 times since sliderhax is pretty trickky^^ n3DS exploits should be way more consistent so you shouldn't have that much trouble (I had a 100% boot rate on my n3DS, even on 9.2).

Dr Noob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update: Tesa was spot on when s/he said I had a partial downgrade.

Still couldn't get Browserhax to work but I bought Cubic Ninja for Ninjhax. At first it wasn't working either but then I loaded up the QR code for 9.2.0-20E instead of what my system settings displayed (9.9.0-26E).

Managed to downgrade with Safesysupdater in one go and everythings all set up on the n3ds for fun and games.

Happy ending. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==