Hacking Browserhax doesn't work

TVL

#|
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
A friend of mine showed up with his old 3DS, he used browserhax to get to CFW (RxTools 2.x). That doesn't work anymore and I can't get it to work either.

I replaced all the files with what's in the starter.zip but when trying to access http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php nothing happens. I've cleared all save data in the browser and tried multiple times. DNS is set to auto. It loads without errors, but when it's finished loading nothing happens.

Is it just a matter of doing it enough times? I remember from the time when I used this there was never a problem.

I loaded a link to GW to launch launcher.dat and I could get decrypt9 working like that but none of the CFW's were able to be loaded like this (an error has occured).

Any help would be much appreciated.

TVL

#|
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
What's the browser version(in browser settings) and the last string in the system version (also the system version itself).

Browser version is 1.7567, He's on 9.2.0-20E (if that's what you are asking). This was working before with no settings changed, which I think is kind of weird.

TVL

#|
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You do know how browserhax works in o3ds right?
You have to zoom in all the way and tap in the end of the slider(right end)
Do you have a boot.3dsx file in the root of the SD?

Hmm, well I don't see any slider but it does find the right URL when I scan the QR-code. And I've tried many times going to it through a manually created bookmark to it.

Yes, boot.3dsx to homebrewlauncher is there at the root of the SD card.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Hmm, well I don't see any slider but it does find the right URL when I scan the QR-code. And I've tried many times going to it through a manually created bookmark to it.

Yes, boot.3dsx to homebrewlauncher is there at the root of the SD card.
Try doing a system format to see if that changes your browser situation.
If decrypt9wip loads, you can try these too to load rxtools(I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT THO AS SOME SORT OF CFW) and try to redo your downgrade, installing HB launcher loader as CIA with an injected FBI(redo the injection later as rxtools injection is shitty) as that might fix the issue too www.reboot.ms/3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, show a picture of your SD card.
What is its size and format?

Reactions: TVL

TVL

#|
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Try doing a system format to see if that changes your browser situation.
If decrypt9wip loads, you can try these too to load rxtools(I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT THO AS SOME SORT OF CFW) and try to redo your downgrade, installing HB launcher loader as CIA with an injected FBI(redo the injection later as rxtools injection is shitty) as that might fix the issue too www.reboot.ms/3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, show a picture of your SD card.
What is its size and format?

I could launch rxTools using the link you gave. From here on out I think I'll be able to have him not having to rely on browserhax anymore. Thanks a lot, really appreciate your help.

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
You do know how browserhax works in o3ds right?
You have to zoom in all the way and tap in the end of the slider(right end)
Do you have a boot.3dsx file in the root of the SD?

This.
When the browser loads the site, zoom in to the top left corner and you'll see the slider. Click on the right border of the slider, then repeatedly tap 'A'.
At least that's how I got it to work on my o3ds

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Sliderhax itself sucks.
You have to repeat initializing your browser and SCAN QR BUT NOT DIRECTLY TYPING URL to visit it again and again.
If it still doesn't work, please pay additional money to buy Cubic Ninja!

* You HAVE TO load something to the browser cache before getting available to type URL. This reduces Sliderhax's success rate. So that's why I recommend scanning QR instead of typing URL.

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you get into the HB launcher, set up menuhax. I'd also suggest using Luma3DS instead of RXTools, but that's just my personal opinion, since RX is outdated now. And if you really want to, you could also set up A9LH.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: