Hacking BROKEN touch creen on DS Lite!!!

galaxykidgamma

Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
Yah with the shifting screen its pretty common to get offsets near the top of the screen, is this what you meant by "losing the touch" pte? or did you mean it stopped working near the top altogether?

gokong

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmmm.. i test my touch screen with my knuckles lightly pushing down and i do hear a crunching sound, but i have never notice anything wrong with my ds during gameplay ever.

pte

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the higher parts of the screen didn't take the stylus contact at all if i started it from there. But if I drag the stylus from the lower parts to the upper ones it still worked out.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The bottom right corner of my lite touch screen clicks in a bit, no biggie really. I don't see why it's such a problem.

rickf1018

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I bought my son a jap DSL before the USA ones came out, he open it up and broke the power switch accidentally, I just called Nintendo and they replaced it with a new one, it even had flashme left on it. and got another year warrenty on it because it was NEW. They didn't even want my serial Number because we have a full year quarentee and it only took Like 10 days to get it back....

Nintendo is great for replacing their products!!!

Thanks

Rick

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the clicking is the worse symptom to use to describe the beginnings of a shifting screen, you will get a click unless there was some universal tool or something that told the person testing how hard to push the screen. Obviously from a certain weight being pushed onto the screen, you'll heard a crack, because its sitting on an LCD screen which is also sitting on a motherboard. I'm not sure what causes this, but if this happened to make I'm heading to wal mart and exchanging the inards. Like they'll know I opened a DS Lite up. lol

trevbreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The bottom right corner of my lite touch screen clicks in a bit, no biggie really. I don't see why it's such a problem.

Mine too (Black EUR DSLite)
Me three (Australian white DS Lite)

It doesn't bother me, but my volume slider that feels like its going to fall out does
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455