Hello people, So as stated here i got a broken 3DSXL here that doesnt boot. It flash on the bottom screen and then there is the "pop" sound (which i assume that would mean that something with bottom screen is faulty from what i found). I decided to open it and i founded this: The ribbon shown in the 2nd picture is the one used for the touch screen,and on the first i found that brown liquid that doesnt seems to be leaked from the battery(If you look carefully on the image, there is a bit on the board at the right of the picture, and at the middle under a resistor). I am not sure how to proceed here so any help is accepted. Objective is to make this thingy play again.