Hacking Broadcasting From PS4 to some external video services ¿Is it possible?

madkid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm talking about to stream to some external video services like twitch, youtube or some personal url ¿Is it possible?

¿Is there some way to share your gameplay on live?

maxresdefault.jpg

PS4-Streaming-1-min-1024x576.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try getting a capture card and capture your video that way, but not really recommended going live with a 5.05 system, probably problematic with Sony.

DariusEvans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes there is im streaming ps4 on twitch via remote play on pc and open obs. you need to set obs on your video card and set an account on twitch, link the 2 and that it if ya want proof

madkid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes there is im streaming ps4 on twitch via remote play on pc and open obs. you need to set obs on your video card and set an account on twitch, link the 2 and that it if ya want proof

yeah I know, but you should play using your remote device and the controller should be wired too..

I want to play on my 4k TV broadcasting the game at the same time...

So, if I link my PS4 to my computer I can't play on my 4K tv, cause my computer is not in the living room.

When you are using the remote play the PS4 doesn't recognize the controller cause it's wired at the remote device and when you unplug the usb trying to play on the PS4 the remote play goes off, so you can't stream from the PS4 TV.

Can you use your PS4 controller in your PS4 when you are in remote mode?

Last edited by madkid,

DariusEvans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dindt try but you can play remote via keybord so maybe ya can whitout pluging the controler first and starting remote play give a sec will check

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it work if you use a adaptator for the controler on pc

for myself i use remote play to stream and i use my integrated video card to send to my tv via hdmi so i still play on my tv and stream on 5.05

Last edited by DariusEvans,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello