bring back the missing posts in essentials/release threads

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i know it is due to server issues and such, but does anyone have any info on when certain essentials threads that do not have the relevant info in them will be fixed? i mean, the threads are there, but the relevant information is not available. this is not only frustrating, but it causes more issues when people are referred to said threads, but are unable to see the information they want.

also, any word on the same issue within release threads?? many times recently i have gone to look at older releases for NDS specifically, but beyond a certain point,m the threads are simply empty, so info on the game at all, no replies either...whats up with that?? i find this to be one of the more useful resources i have access to for these things, apart from these problems

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, until we get a/ multiple new server(s), this won't happen, it would slow the site down so much it would be unbearable. And it's already becoming slow again
cry.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Well, until we get a/ multiple new server(s), this won't happen, it would slow the site down so much it would be unbearable. And it's already becoming slow again
cry.gif

Bringing back the first post from the "Essentials" threads that are missing it probably wouldn't bring back server strain so large it could be "unbearable". Maybe we should start wiping useless threads in the Wii Hacking section after a few weeks or so to compensate.

Another forum I frequent actually archives threads once they hit the 10th page, which might actually be better than just removing the content of the old threads, because I assume that would remove them from the server entirely, and they would be placed somewhere else (Trash topics would be lost, whilst active topics would continue to flourish).

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Law said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
cry.gif

Bringing back the first post from the "Essentials" threads that are missing it probably wouldn't bring back server strain so large it could be "unbearable". Maybe we should start wiping useless threads in the Wii Hacking section after a few weeks or so to compensate.

Another forum I frequent actually archives threads once they hit the 10th page, which might actually be better than just removing the content of the old threads, because I assume that would remove them from the server entirely, and they would be placed somewhere else (Trash topics would be lost, whilst active topics would continue to flourish).
Oops, didn't read the post very good... I guess it's not a bad idea, then. And I like your idea of wiping those useless threads, but you could expand that to old closed threads and/or spam threads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol