Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dragonkid6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was just sittin' here thinking up a good fighting game to play and of course none on the DS and 3DS got BlazeBlu so I was looking at my PSP and I decided to grab Bloody Roar2(self converted) and I'm like, "Why didn't this game make it thru?". I mean MK "WAS" good, these days the MK'ness is purely looks and as we know looks are fastly preceding game play. MK, SF, KoF, SS, SC, and DoA are still going but not the pure coolness of Bloody Roar?

I have played all these games and still play KoF '03(PSP) and SSFIV(3DS) and Tatsu vs Cap(Wii) and I try other fighter when I get the chance but nothing is like Bloody Roar. So who would want a Bloody Roar remake/new game?

dragonkid6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hudson Didn't make all the Bloody Roar games, Eighting co-op'd almost all the games and since they are still making fighting games to this date, no reason to bring back a well deserved game. It's just funny how they have made new SSFIV and KoFXII and MvC3. Old arcade games seem to be whats in so why doesn't Eighting stop making crappy bleach and naruto games and do something amazing.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be cool to have and a plus with 3D.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?