Hacking Bricked wii?

luka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi to all, i had a wii with softmii installed and wanna take back to original state for some problems, i do like someone suggested me and read somewhere so i upgrade to 3.4 and after do a format, after i do this the wii dont read anymore original disks, i tried wii sports and the dvd drive do some strange rumors like if is broken and with zelda the game seem to start but i get only a black screen, my wii is bricked? im lucky because is new and i can take back to store but what can cause this problem? seem more an hw problemem than a brick

Thanks

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only software cause i could think of is maybe when you downgraded you chose the wrong region and now it wont play your games because it thinks there out of region and they worked before since you probaly had a region free hack on

luka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
pebls123 said:
the only software cause i could think of is maybe when you downgraded you chose the wrong region and now it wont play your games because it thinks there out of region and they worked before since you probaly had a region free hack on
i dont downgrade i only update to 3.4 and format and now dont read anything

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luka said:
pebls123 said:
Yeah but when you installed softmii you must of used anyregionchanger which is a downgrader that can also change your region(well thats wat it was made for anyway)

luka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
pebls123 said:
luka said:
pebls123 said:
Yeah but when you installed softmii you must of used anyregionchanger which is a downgrader that can also change your region(well thats wat it was made for anyway)
mmm no cant be that because i installed with cios downgrader the fw 3.2E

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luka said:
pebls123 said:
luka said:
pebls123 said:
mmm no cant be that because i installed with cios downgrader the fw 3.2E
well if your sure you choose 3.2E then i don't know what other software probs could cause that maybe its hardware (you could check the region from the settings top corner if your not 100% sure)

PS. Yeah 100th post

D

Deleted User

A member got this problem.

Puma also got this problem...,.

Fix? Update. Again.

luka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeeeeeeee after update rework
biggrin.gif
thx a lot

D

Deleted User

Great.

You see, the reason is, CIOSCORP (Which can't launch originals) wasn't remove in an update to 3.4. Weird, but issuing another update removes CIOSCORP thus, you can launch originals again
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins