Hacking Bricked/Semi-Bricked Wii?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phenomenon
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,539
  • Replies Replies 8

Phenomenon

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
66
Country
United States
This happened during my Preloader(.29) installation. I can get in Preloader, but I can't access the homebrew channel or the system menu (obviously). MY system version was 4.2.

Details that preloader shows:

IOS v70
Systemmenu v481

Help?
 
its not bricked, rest assured.

if its the old preloader .29 then its looking for the old HBC titleID so its wont find it

you should install the latest Priiloader
 
and how might i go about doing that without access to the homebrew channel? (The update on the preloader menu doesn't work)
 
whew thanks got back into HBC, was kinda scared there for a minute. Yeah I'm trying to update to the latest Priiloader. Do I just download the latest one and install it like normal?
 
Yes, you should also install the patched IOS70 from my guide to make sure you dont run into any problems.
 
Alright thanks got the latest Priiloader and everything is back to normal, so i'll patch IOS70. I'm assuming your guide is the one in your signature?
 
correct
biggrin.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted