Hacking Bricked nintendo 2ds with cfw

MeleStudios

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i modded my 2ds with cfw, put a few games on it, then played some mario maker 3ds. When i was saving my level, an internal error message pops up on the top screen. Without thinking that its of any importance i click it away, systems turns off. I turn it back on and i get a black screen. Nothing happens. No operating system, no error, nothing. Just black. Recovery mode opens but doesnt update. Any help?

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i modded my 2ds with cfw, put a few games on it, then played some mario maker 3ds. When i was saving my level, an internal error message pops up on the top screen. Without thinking that its of any importance i click it away, systems turns off. I turn it back on and i get a black screen. Nothing happens. No operating system, no error, nothing. Just black. Recovery mode opens but doesnt update. Any help?
Hold start on boot to see if godmode9 is accessible, if it isn't backup the contents of your sd card and test it with h2testw to see if there's something wrong with it

GUEDES_et_al

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably not related to 2DS but SD card. In the last case if the problem is the NAND, and you don't have a backup, if you can access GodMode9, you can use a CTR System Transfer (Decrypt 9) and should solve any problem you have.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you boot into either GodMode9 (by holding "start" on boot), or Luma3DS menu (by holding "select" on boot)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol