Hacking Bricked ak2i due to update.

Kroganwrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated my ak2i using that file which makes it have the danny phantom icon. It worked but the next time i loaded it the dsi doesnt even know there is an ak2i in the slot. I tried cleaning, blowing into it etc etc but it wont read it naymore. ANything i can do apart from sending it back to dealextreme?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kroganwrex said:
I updated my ak2i using that file which makes it have the danny phantom icon. It worked but the next time i loaded it the dsi doesnt even know there is an ak2i in the slot. I tried cleaning, blowing into it etc etc but it wont read it naymore. ANything i can do apart from sending it back to dealextreme?
Try sliding a couple thin pieces of paper in the slot 1 to help make the contacts from the card touch better.

Kroganwrex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope the card still wont read on the dsi. I think you misunderstand, the actual acekard or phantom icon should at least show up on the dsi but it doesnt.

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
Kroganwrex said:
Nope the card still wont read on the dsi. I think you misunderstand, the actual acekard or phantom icon should at least show up on the dsi but it doesnt.

He doesn't misunderstand... That is a typical contact issue :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a massive clue