Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Breeze beta100+ Unity and UE aware cheat making

  • Thread starter Thread starter TomSwitch
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 7,702
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Likes Likes 12
Members-only download
This download link is for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to see it. It's free.


More tweaking of the UI
Post automatically merged:


Try the latest and if still crash send me the crash report

/atmosphere/crash_reports

One other question is whether older version crash. If not then which one
Hi Tom
there is a small bug that i run into 122.02 using Home daemon
unity game

when im in "class field" if i pick u8 then "memory explore" and try to "add bookmark" when i add that to bookmark it kick me back out to home screen "home screen" . but I try with u64 u32 or float they are okay not kick me out

another question is in breeze setting, is SwitchU toggle been replace for HOME daemon toggle? im got SwitchU fork 1.2.0i installed
 
This is Breeze 122.00 with SwitchU 1.2.0f crash report, I'm trying the updated 122.02 version , so far so good.
 

Attachments

  • crash_reports.zip
    crash_reports.zip
    6.4 KB · Join the group to download
These files are for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to download them. It's free.
Members-only download
This download link is for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to see it. It's free.

Post automatically merged:

Hi Tom
there is a small bug that i run into 122.02 using Home daemon
unity game

when im in "class field" if i pick u8 then "memory explore" and try to "add bookmark" when i add that to bookmark it kick me back out to home screen "home screen" . but I try with u64 u32 or float they are okay not kick me out

another question is in breeze setting, is SwitchU toggle been replace for HOME daemon toggle? im got SwitchU fork 1.2.0i installed
Thanks, that is a good catch. It will be fixed.
Post automatically merged:

I did a silent update to 122.03, download the new one the crash should be gone.
With a u8 screen the screen can be a lot more complex to draw, with the new kayboard which was drawing over it memory was not enough. Now the background is no longer redrawn. The added benefit is now the keyboard is faster.

1790261031455.png
This screen has plenty of blank space.
1790261067440.png
blank is gone.
1790261101925.png
QWERTY Keyboard is a lot of additional drawing load when the background is redrawn every frame and the keyboard drawing over it.
Post automatically merged:

If you have more than one profile now you get to select which one like Nintendo's qlaunch when you use my qlaunch replacement. Only tested on sphaira and DBI, I expect it should also work with other homebrew game launcher.

View attachment WIN_20260924_22_58_29_Pro.mp4
@dsrules I reverted back the ability to use short cuts to activate buttons that is not in the focus when visible only is set to 0.
 
Last edited by TomSwitch,
Members-only download
This download link is for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to see it. It's free.

Post automatically merged:


Thanks, that is a good catch. It will be fixed.
Post automatically merged:

I did a silent update to 122.03, download the new one the crash should be gone.
With a u8 screen the screen can be a lot more complex to draw, with the new kayboard which was drawing over it memory was not enough. Now the background is no longer redrawn. The added benefit is now the keyboard is faster.

View attachment 592308
This screen has plenty of blank space.
View attachment 592309
blank is gone.
View attachment 592310
QWERTY Keyboard is a lot of additional drawing load when the background is redrawn every frame and the keyboard drawing over it.
Post automatically merged:

If you have more than one profile now you get to select which one like Nintendo's qlaunch when you use my qlaunch replacement. Only tested on sphaira and DBI, I expect it should also work with other homebrew game launcher.

View attachment 592314
@dsrules I reverted back the ability to use short cuts to activate buttons that is not in the focus when visible only is set to 0.
I can't do the Continue Serach( breeze 122.03+ SwitchU 1.2.0j , Home daemon=on ) flt range search 1stly, then flt-- . and press R3 then

2026092502432300[1].jpg2026092502433300[1].jpg
 
Last edited by pspmaster,
I can't do the Continue Serach( breeze 122.03+ SwitchU 1.2.0j , Home daemon=on ) flt range search 1stly, then flt-- . and press R3 then

View attachment 592340View attachment 592341
"flt range search 1stly, then flt-- . and press R3 then"
what is "stly"? So you cannot do continue on your search?, I will see if there is something that lock the file. You can use focus menu to restart breeze and that will unlock 1.dat.

Are you doing basic search like what I am doing in the video?

View attachment WIN_20260925_08_09_11_Pro.mp4
 
"flt range search 1stly, then flt-- . and press R3 then"
what is "stly"? So you cannot do continue on your search?, I will see if there is something that lock the file. You can use focus menu to restart breeze and that will unlock 1.dat.

Are you doing basic search like what I am doing in the video?

View attachment 592371

I think the reason caused by SwitchU, I set Home daemon=off to turn SwitchU off, all are OK now and I finished the cheat codes for [Breeze beta122.03 Graveyard Keeper 2 1.0.2 TID: 0100005027A18000 BID: D8AEEEB4E7F1AB63] now.
 
I think the reason caused by SwitchU, I set Home daemon=off to turn SwitchU off, all are OK now and I finished the cheat codes for [Breeze beta122.03 Graveyard Keeper 2 1.0.2 TID: 0100005027A18000 BID: D8AEEEB4E7F1AB63] now.
You did not reply whether that was a simple primary search followed by a continue search.

I have that game and I did a simple range search follow with a continue search with Home deamon and saw nothing wrong except the bar can go beyond 100% which is a cosmetic problem because the size was assumed to be same as when Breeze started and it can change but fairly rare. With home daemon the frequency that Breeze restarts is drastically reduced so the possibility that is size Breeze means when it start and the actually size when Breeze do a search may not match. That I will fix and will be there in future release.
 
You did not reply whether that was a simple primary search followed by a continue search.

I have that game and I did a simple range search follow with a continue search with Home deamon and saw nothing wrong except the bar can go beyond 100% which is a cosmetic problem because the size was assumed to be same as when Breeze started and it can change but fairly rare. With home daemon the frequency that Breeze restarts is drastically reduced so the possibility that is size Breeze means when it start and the actually size when Breeze do a search may not match. That I will fix and will be there in future release.

the error is the 2nd pic i posted , prompt : Not able to open file /switch/breeze/1.dat, means, Y to set new search condition, B ,then press R3, then come back to the (1st pic I post) ,no any serach action, then prompt pic 2.

I just set Home daemon=off ,trun off switchU , then all become OK. that's all.
 
Last edited by pspmaster,
the error is the 2nd pic i posted , prompt : Not able to open file /switch/breeze/1.dat, means, Y to set new search condition, B ,then press L3, then come back to the (1st pic I post) ,then prompt pic 2.

I just set Home daemon=off ,trun off switchU , then all become OK. that's all.
the question was did it happened only 1 time or multiple times
I have seen that before (rarely) in much older versions but continue search again should work
 
Last edited by dsrules,
Hi @TomSwitch ,
I played an old game (32 Bit Architecture) is this feature still around or have you dismissed it in the newer versions of Breeze (Reading and modify 32 Bit game ASM Instructions)? It is very rare with those games...
Is there a workaround I can use to save for example the latest Breeze release with 32 Bit game support as another App Name for those cases?
Thx
 
Last edited by LaMano,
Members-only download
This download link is for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to see it. It's free.

Detailed guide to the new feature, using this game as a demonstration.

1790751172807.png
New keyboard functionality
 
Last edited by TomSwitch,
  • Like
Reactions: Nic87 and pspmaster
Members-only download
This download link is for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to see it. It's free.

Detailed guide to the new feature, using this game as a demonstration.

View attachment 593266
New keyboard functionality
Good news, I'll try the breeze fixed feature with Graveyard keep 2, thanks in advance.
  • Dictionary _count cheats now survive a restart. Previously, Make cheat could write the correct count during the current session but use the wrong address after restarting the game
Post automatically merged:

Awsome. the new generated code address is correct now.
2026093015323100.jpg2026093015341200.jpg

2026093015343600.jpg2026093015351100.jpg2026093015372900.jpg
 
Last edited by pspmaster,
Hi @TomSwitch ,
I played an old game (32 Bit Architecture) is this feature still around or have you dismissed it in the newer versions of Breeze (Reading and modify 32 Bit game ASM Instructions)? It is very rare with those games...
Is there a workaround I can use to save for example the latest Breeze release with 32 Bit game support as another App Name for those cases?
Thx
is the current or the one you were using, 32bit version, not working anymore?
 
is the current or the one you were using, 32bit version, not working anymore?

I used the newest Breeze version 123.5 but have missed the button on the main menu with which you can switch Breeze to the 32bit supported mode... back in the days Tom introduced it for my request for Mario Kart when Mario Kart 8 was a 32bit game also, as you know.
Tom wrote me a direct message that he ended kind of the 32bit support a while ago bit the Breeze.nro (for 32bit) is still in place in the release...
I copied it over and tried it out for the Kingdom Rush game series and it can show me the correct 32bit ASM instructions. That works as expected. It shows version 108.7a so it seems that is the last version which supports 32bit. But I have also trouble because gen2 the newest not working for me in this 32bit Breeze nso.

Have you some experience or used it recently?
 
Anyone tested my gen2 fork on HOS23? Do I need to recompile it?
Post automatically merged:

I used the newest Breeze version 123.5 but have missed the button on the main menu with which you can switch Breeze to the 32bit supported mode... back in the days Tom introduced it for my request for Mario Kart when Mario Kart 8 was a 32bit game also, as you know.
Tom wrote me a direct message that he ended kind of the 32bit support a while ago bit the Breeze.nro (for 32bit) is still in place in the release...
I copied it over and tried it out for the Kingdom Rush game series and it can show me the correct 32bit ASM instructions. That works as expected. It shows version 108.7a so it seems that is the last version which supports 32bit. But I have also trouble because gen2 the newest not working for me in this 32bit Breeze nso.

Have you some experience or used it recently?
gen2 fork interface changed so the version has been incremented.

1790778827978.png
Need 0.16 have 0.16. The old Breeze should be looking for 0.15 so it would be mismatch.
You need to get the old switch\breeze\gen2_19.zip
 
Last edited by TomSwitch,
  • Like
Reactions: LaMano
Anyone tested my gen2 fork on HOS23? Do I need to recompile it?
Post automatically merged:


gen2 fork interface changed so the version has been incremented.

View attachment 593364
Need 0.16 have 0.16. The old Breeze should be looking for 0.15 so it would be mismatch.
You need to get the old switch\breeze\gen2_19.zip

Okay will try it out later today
 
Members-only download
This download link is for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to see it. It's free.

I haven't performed any testing. I just recompiled it after merging with upstream master for those who have HOS 23 and found that my existing gen2 fork was not compatible.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86536
Threads:
7873
Messages:
42567
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted