fireworkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi All

What would be interesting is if the guys who made the flash carts etc for reading/writing roms will be developing similar hardware tools for the DS Nintendo.... Be nice to see a Xcart or FlashCart etc.. come out for the DS too !

Take Care
Fireworkz
ph34r.gif

spanks54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi All

What would be interesting is if the guys who made the flash carts etc for reading/writing roms will be developing similar hardware tools for the DS Nintendo.... Be nice to see a Xcart or FlashCart etc.. come out for the DS too !

Take Care
Fireworkz
ph34r.gif
congradulations for having such a relaxed quote to start off the 7th page with compared to all the bashings thats been going on. If its only like a modified picture card then of course they'll be able to make flash carts for it, depending on the exact card format, Nintendo might have even made it easier to do so. and I apologize about my bash rant yesterday but I still believe every word of it. The PSP will lose because of the larger number of ports. Nintendo is releasing the DS in America first only because of Thanksgiving weekend, but its only a 2 week early release, which is still strikingly close compared to normal release rates.

Both could be considered a next-gen system because a major release of a handheld system of such power hasn't been made to date, yet. However, If Sony is keeping the normal system, then we'll be lucky to see the PSP hit America in q1 of 05, if that early.

P.S. Has anyone herd anything about PSP Multiplayer? I don't recall hearing about it at all, even from major electronics publications. If Sony, doesn't put in multiplayer then they might as well shoot their own foot

Dirk Ramrod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also note the battery length is between 6-10 hours. Lower than I expected
wink.gif
I guess the 10 hours is for if it's in sleep mode the whole time. However it says that's running on a 4 hour charge. The question is, is a 4 hour charge charging the battery to it's fullest. My bet is that it is.
I think the 10 hours means with the light off and no WIFI interaction, sleep mode should last very very very very fucking long, like on the GBA.
dry.gif

tanukikoji

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
If you'd like to see the CM mentioned in

http://www.video-fenky.com/

its available via p2p, just run a search for "Utada Nintendo DS" mpg

a shame nin didn't hire Go!Go!7188, Mucc or Yellowmachinegun instead of snotty Hikaru...

was there a major crash here btw? My old account from the time this place hosted rom files has gone kaput..

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Clerk: "May I help you sir?"
Man: "Uh...yeah...my son wants one of those Sony Gameboys for Christmas."
Clerk: "I'm not sure what you mean...would you like the GBA, the PSP, or the DS?"
Man: "Uh, I don't know...which one is the best?"
Clerk: "The Sony costs the most."
Man: "I'll take that one, if it costs the most, it must be the best!"
Clerk: "Anything you say sir."

Man Leaves, Clerk 2 enters.

Clerk 2: "Man, those PSP's are selling like hotcakes!"
Clerk: "Yeah, but what are we going to do with all these DS's?"
Clerk 2: "We could take the stylus out of them and sell them as kabob skewers."
Clerk: "Hey, yeah...or how about chopsticks?"

They share a laugh.

The End.

P.S. : Don't bust my balls, I just want you to be mildly amused, not pissed off...

E

exile

hehe I was MILDLY amused LOL.

Only thing is all the parents I know would have said this instead:

Clerk: "I'm not sure what you mean...would you like the GBA, the PSP, or the DS?"
Man: "Uh, I don't know...which one is the cheapest?"
Man: "Okay, give me one of those two other ones then"

p5100pc3

Trophies
Website
none
XP
Country
United States
hehe I was MILDLY amused LOL.

Only thing is all the parents I know would have said this instead:

Man: "Uh, I don't know...which one is the cheapest?"
Man: "Okay, give me one of those two other ones then"
LMAO!!!!! Now that was way funnier!!!

Why is eveyone on a fanboy trip???

Nintendo makes good products, they just fuck it all up when it comes to third party software and innovation. This is where sony bit them in the ass. The big N doesn't suck, they just need to get out of the dark ages. If you look at it, the only real financial gain that Nintendo has is with its gameboy series. It's the only system that has survived because of one thing...portability. It was entertainment on the go.

Sony moving to the portable gaming area wont be hard being that they dominated the home console field since the release of playstation. The difference between nintendo and sony is that sony is taking advantage of the times.

One of the biggest issues that nintendo needs to get rid of is the thought of gaming is only for kids. That was a big mistake. most of their library is childish. a lot of my girls friends think i act like a kid jus cuz i always have a gameboy with me....so fucking what, I love games, and im an adult. Thats what nintendo is doing, thing that gaming is only for kids. Sony understood that the gamers of yesterday grew up....but they are still gamers.

And if you are a gamer of any sort, u would get both (if u dont got the cash...then at least u have an excuse...so choose wisely
cool.gif
). Personally, i didnt expect the DS to be out so soon, and i wasnt planning on getting it, but ive had every gaming system since the original nintendo, so it would be unlike me not to get it.

So dont bash the systems, they both look promising, u never know...maybe this can be the start where nintendo finally takes sony seriously...about time too ( i was starting to see it go the way of sega)

spanks54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only reason why I won't get a PSP is because Sony makes crap hardware. I work at a video game store and some guy came in to replace his PS2 controler and pick up a game.... he said he's already on his fourth PS2 and everyone of them has made a weird buzzing noise when he watches DVDs (what is this guy doing to them, anyway? I mean, I herd rumours about the bad quality but 4? is he buying bootlegged made PS2s?)

Plus the whole thing with the early models of the PS2 where if you played a DVD it forgot it was a PS2 instead of a DVD player and stopped playing games altogether.... with a handheld of such high power, a hardware failure repeated with the PSP could put many PS owners away from Sony for good...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь