Gaming Braverly default noob questions

placebooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
I just started playing braverly default (through gateway) and I am quite attached to the game. It is very nice, but at the same time very confusing. I have just beaten the fairly-like girl and the one big dude from the eternian ship. I am confused as to the following:

- what is mp used for? I though they would offer a good explanation for this but i they havent mentioned anything yet.
- Jobs: changing jobs is very confusing, which is best and which is worst? I have the regular, monk and the white maige as of now. Should i just stick with my default one?
- I dont know if I can use streetpass with gateway; i never even activated streetpass before and have no idea what it is but it seems to be constantly mentioned in the game. Is it a feature I should be clinging to?
- Rebuilding norende: again, somehow related to streetpass. Should I worry about this or should I just move on with the game regularly?
- SP: this had me shocked with nintendo trying to make us purchase sp. is it really something i would need throughout the game or no? Because leaving my 3ds to sleep overnight constantly seems like a pain.

I appreciate any help everyone, thanks!

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
-Like every other game, mp is used for spells and stuff. (Duh?)
-Jobs doesn't really matter, it's more of a personal preference.
-Dunno.
-You need to rebuild Norende for good equipment, items and skills.
-You don't need it.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
I just started playing braverly default (through gateway) and I am quite attached to the game. It is very nice, but at the same time very confusing. I have just beaten the fairly-like girl and the one big dude from the eternian ship. I am confused as to the following:

- what is mp used for? I though they would offer a good explanation for this but i they havent mentioned anything yet.
- Jobs: changing jobs is very confusing, which is best and which is worst? I have the regular, monk and the white maige as of now. Should i just stick with my default one?
- I dont know if I can use streetpass with gateway; i never even activated streetpass before and have no idea what it is but it seems to be constantly mentioned in the game. Is it a feature I should be clinging to?
- Rebuilding norende: again, somehow related to streetpass. Should I worry about this or should I just move on with the game regularly?
- SP: this had me shocked with nintendo trying to make us purchase sp. is it really something i would need throughout the game or no? Because leaving my 3ds to sleep overnight constantly seems like a pain.

I appreciate any help everyone, thanks!

1) mana points
2) i suggest changing, i dont know what the free lancer skills are but the monk is really strong and you will need white magic
3) dunno
4) you dont need to streetpass to get people, the game can search for "new online friends" once every day.
5) you dont have to use SP

Shadowlicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have another noob question, I have tried to use super attacks, but i can't get them to work, no matter how many times I do whatever I have to do X times. I simply dont see anything where it says I can use the super attack.

I'm on chapter 2 atm, temple of water and so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end