ROM Hack RELEASE Bravely Default II Japanese Prologue Mod

  • Thread starter Thread starter masagrator
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,390
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Likes Likes 8

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
7,357
Solutions
1
Reaction score
7,593
Trophies
3
XP
15,017
Country
Poland
Because for some reason Bravely Default II doesn't have options in main menu and there is no way to officially play prologue in Western release with Japanese audio until you will exit the first room, I have made this mod.

This mod swaps info about voices data in Prologue to play Japanese voices. No voice files are packed.

It is recommended to switch to Japanese voices in settings as fast as possible. I checked only if game is working until options menu is available. So expect bugs if going further without changed voice setting.

For Chinese release download "JPPrologue-CHN".

Copy folder 01006DC010326000 or 010056F00C7B4000 to sdcard folder

atmosphere/titles (Atmosphere 0.9.4 and older)
or
atmosphere/contents (Atmosphere 0.10.1+)
or
sxos/titles

And Restart Switch.
 

Attachments

Last edited by masagrator,
You can also have Japanese voices in the western release by setting your Switch region and language to japanese. That worked for me at least. Of course text will be in Japanese as well, so not advisable for people who can't understand.
 
Hi, just want to inform that I'm using atmosphere 1.2.4, it's not working.

I used SX-OX previously and it was working fine. Any patch needed?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted