Hacking bravely default freeze on start up (gateway)

PhaNuocChanh

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
35
XP
78
Country
I have bought a gateway cart recently and all roms seem to work fine,except for bravely default(for the sequel included)roms.When select the rom to load my 3ds always freeze.I have tried different sources but it just doesn't work.Can someone help me on this?My 3ds is EU 4.5.Thanks in advance
 
If it's a problem with my SD what do I have to do?Should I format the SD and set up gateway again?
I think he means Micro SD (the one inside your Gateway)
If so then you can just move all your games to your PC/Laptop and then format the Micro SD safetly
 
I tried formatting my microSD and install gateway again but it just doesn't work while other roms load and play just fine.Do you guys have any other solutions?
 
I found out the problem.It seems that 4gb files doesn't work on fat32 so I formatted the microSD to exfat and it's working now.Thanks for all the help guys!
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted