brand new supercard ds(one) doesn't boot up

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by 02sugand, Jan 9, 2007.

1. 02sugand
    OP

02sugand Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2006
    hey all.
    I just got a nds for Christmas. so i'am basically new to all this. i opted to get a supercard ds(one) solu for my nds lite. It arrived today. now i'am not sure if i have done something wrong or if it's supercard ds(one) itself is the problem. Basically this what i have done i have formatted(FAT) my mircoSD(kingston japan, 1 GB) and put shell folder and MSFORCE.NDS in the root(got these from supercard.cn). put the mircroSD into supercard and put that into my nds lite. now when i start my nds lite i first get the Health and safety screen where it's says to touch screen to continue. after i do that it takes me to nds default frontpage. i'am not sure what i'am doing wrong. this doesn't come with a manual or something that i can lookup. any help will be appreciate. ty [​IMG]

edit1: lol. i think in my nervousness i have posted this in the wrong section. sori about that if some can movie it to the appropriate section. i would appreciate very much. ty

2. willz

willz Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2006
    have you got a slot 1 device (passkey, superkey) etc??

oops just realised it is a slot 1 device i do apologise [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice