Gaming brand new problem with playing SSBB

chilenoloco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so i searched around the forums but couldnt find anything, my problem is, as soon as i press start on the disk channel, the wii seems to get disconnected from my TV... the wii is still running but all i get is my TVs blue screen lol i dont know if its the TV or the game, but in case your all wondering, used the layer break, a DVD+R DL x2.4 Verbatim, have tryed what someone else said about running a game b4 running SSBB but that still didnt seem to work... im using a PAL wii and a US version of SSBB >.>

chilenoloco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
not to say i didnt find any thing on OTHER stuff problems.... but yea... could you at least direct me to the right one instead please?

edit: lol nvm solved it myself by playing with the video settings...

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I made a topic about this the other day cause I had the exact same problem.
Download the Detal Freeloader for your system (PAL, NTSC or NTSCJ) burn it to DVD and use it as a boot disc for Brawl, works like a charm.

Also don't freak out, when you insert the disc and your Wii reads it this blur thing will go all over your screen twice, it looks scary but it's nothing so don't worry, once the blur goes away take out the Freeloader disc do NOT click start or anything and just insert your SSBB disc, click start and play.

Marticuno

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah you need a freeloader I think. PM for more info on that if you want....*cough*

I had the same problem, but black screen. But with the freeloader it goes smooth
smile.gif

Shiranui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same problem.
Go to Wii Settings--->Screen, and change your TV mode to 50hz, should work perfectly fine.

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
50Hz is slower and it also stains your eyes more, taking the time to load the game with freeloader might take a couple seconds more but it's well worth it.

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
The higher the refresh rate, the less stain on your eyes.
I can't use my computer monitors with anything below 85Hz and when I switch from my computer to my TV my eyes hurt like a bitch, my eyes are very messed up as is and low refresh rates only damage them further.

Always set your monitor's refresh rate to whatever the highest option for the resolution you're using is, having a high refresh rate is very important so you don't damage your eyes dude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fKm3kqOmqso