Bowsette mod for New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe released

530-90_5c3db9e596d33.jpg

GBAtemp member @Grmmish has created a Bowsette mod for NSMBUD. Check it out below: [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

"Just uploaded this mod as a request from a Gamebanana user. I thought it would be a fun project so I started and finished! ^.^"

https://gamebanana.com/skins/167999

Enjoy it!
V2 is out now!
I hope you guys enjoy this! It adds all of the products excluding the chokers. Maybe I'll add them later but they are really hard to see anyway... Either way, I hope you all enjoy! And super thanks to the mod for posting this on the front page! <3

Personally, I never heard of Bowsette, but the person uploaded a picture in their request so I just went off of that. :) Enjoy! ^.^

The request:
https://gamebanana.com/requests/10963

Attachments

• 530-90_5c3d18d480e33.jpg
    530-90_5c3d18d480e33.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 596
Last edited by Grmmish,

donk7413

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I try to use it on SXOS 2.5.2 but it's look like that LayeredFS doesn't work. I just see Toadette...
How to do ?
I have put it on SD:/sxos/titles/0100EA80032EA000/romfs/Model/PeachMdl.Nin_NX_NVN.szs
But nothings change..

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to use it on SXOS 2.5.2 but it's look like that LayeredFS doesn't work. I just see Toadette...
How to do ?
I have put it on SD:/sxos/titles/0100EA80032EA000/romfs/Model/PeachMdl.Nin_NX_NVN.szs
But nothings change..

Don't worry. You did everything correct. This changes Peachette, not Toadette. So play as toadette and get the Crown power-up and see it. :)

donk7413

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have try it as Peachette, but nothings change...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i will reboot my switch. I have transfer it by FTP so i will try on computer. Keep in touch !

I have try it as Peachette, but nothings change...

i will reboot my switch. I have transfer it by FTP so i will try on computer. Keep in touch !
EDIT : It's work ! My bad ! Thanks a lot !!!

donk7413

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the V2 !!! Very Cool !

What do you think about make a Black version of Toadette with this mod ? To keep the "dark theme" of this character ? (until someone can make a Bowser junior replacement of Toadette)

exemple :

Reactions: Skittyusedcovet

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're welcome! :D I am so happy you like it! ^.^

And actually, I made a mod which made Toad black and white like that. (Not Toadette, though.)
I didn't upload it because I didn't think anyone would care about it...
IF I do upload it, I will upload it as a recolor pack for all of the Toads in one file so you guys can choose which colors you want. :)
In the future.

donk7413

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You're welcome! :D I am so happy you like it! ^.^

And actually, I made a mod which made Toad black and white like that. (Not Toadette, though.)
I didn't upload it because I didn't think anyone would care about it...
IF I do upload it, I will upload it as a recolor pack for all of the Toads in one file so you guys can choose which colors you want. :)
In the future.
Thanks ! This make the game less "modded/hacked" and more coherent I think. Thanks again for your amazing work !!

Envoyé de mon SM-J730F en utilisant Tapatalk

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Completely agree. I only made 3 mods for the game so far and none of them are... Odd..
I was never really into modding Spongebob in Super Smash Bros. or Shrek in ANYTHING. I usually make mods to enhance the gameplay, not laugh at it. LOL

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She runs like a t-rex and crouches like an 80-year-old but otherwise great job.

I know! Nintendo has the animation with her hands out because it is meant to hold her dress up... But I made the dress less puffy so it just looks like she's running like a T-Rex. Unless I edit the animations, I have no choice. :S

Every day, we stray further from God.

OK but in all seriousness great work so far! It looks pretty great for a WIP

LOL Thanks. IDK what the Stray further from god thing is about... xD As I said in the description, I have no idea who Bowsette is and just did it for the Bounty I guess... XD
And yep. :D I will certainly be trying to perfect this as much as I can in the future.

ninjafrog658

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know! Nintendo has the animation with her hands out because it is meant to hold her dress up... But I made the dress less puffy so it just looks like she's running like a T-Rex. Unless I edit the animations, I have no choice. :S

LOL Thanks. IDK what the Stray further from god thing is about... xD As I said in the description, I have no idea who Bowsette is and just did it for the Bounty I guess... XD
And yep. :D I will certainly be trying to perfect this as much as I can in the future.

Hooooo boy I envy your out-of-the-loop-ness. A quick Google search (and a danbooru search if you dare) should fill you in on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y