Homebrew Bowsers Inside Story - Crashing

booniiee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Game keeps crashing after tutorial bowser fight as peach is throwing out bowser on my DSi XL

Seen this has been a common issue for some, I’ve tried every solution that I’ve seen online really. Updated to newest TWL and bootstrap (v0.48.0) to no avail, tried US and EU roms, nightly etc etc nothing seems to be fixing.

Any ideas?? Much appreciated

Last edited by booniiee,

booniiee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you encounter the crash, press POWER, and then hold B to go back into the game.
Unlaunch must be set to auto-start TWLMenu++ for this to work.
Will give this a go, thanks for the reply :)

Edit: holding B just takes me back into unlaunch settings after pressing power?

Last edited by booniiee,

booniiee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To reopen an issue with this, I have saved game and reopened later on. When trying to launch saved file both screens go black with some graphical glitching on both of them. Have tried previous fixes and cannot reopen saved file, any ideas??

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To reopen an issue with this, I have saved game and reopened later on. When trying to launch saved file both screens go black with some graphical glitching on both of them. Have tried previous fixes and cannot reopen saved file, any ideas??
Do the same fix mentioned earlier.
If it still doesn't open, then wait for a fix (which is unlikely to come).

breadone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
same issue here, doesnt look like this is ever gonna work lol

videogames1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was also having issues, i forced it into dsi mode and it seems to help alongside both anti piracy bypass and backup enabler/game fix code, though i seem to have started crashing when i get to the first fight with hammers

videogames1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and now im having that save crash issue like the other, fun, though it doesn't do a black screen on both sides, rather black screen on bottom, and red with a few white dots in top left on the top screen

videogames1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and now im having that save crash issue like the other, fun, though it doesn't do a black screen on both sides, rather black screen on bottom, and red with a few white dots in top left on the top screen
doing that fix you suggested worked(im assume that it causes the bootstrap to launch in a different more compatible way

Lavenced

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the fix but it just sent me back to the game and the error popped up again. I updated to the latest release of twlmenu (v25.10.0) and nds bootstrap (v0.72.0) but the error still happened. I still dont know how to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs