Hacking Bought an Acekard 2.1 at around the beginning of the year

ArecxP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I have been having problems with my Acekard 2.1. I bought it around the beginning of the year from RealHotStuff.com.

My card is legit as far as I can tell. I compared it the pics on how to spot a fake one.

My problem is that when I try to reload cheats, the bar stops halfway on all games. When I look on the SD, I see the .cc file, but it is at 0kb, which means its making the file, but nothing else goes into it. The weird thing is that I can get cheats to work on v21 sometimes, but the games do not work or I cannot save.

I've read through all of the other threads and I have not seen anything similar to my problem with the cheats. It is not really necessary for me to get them to work, but I would like an explanation if anyone can provide one.

Also, is there any way to get full functionality with the new versions? HG/SS is coming out and I really want to play those.

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive told it to all who asked... use cheats.dat file
biggrin.gif

I am using AKAIO 1.5.1, cheats.dat file "http://cheats.gbatemp.net/" dated 12.8.2009 and test them on AK2.1 and AK2i with NO PROBLEM...

Maybe there should be troubles with you microSD, if it is not formated properly.
Another possibility is that you have too long names - shorten the game name...
And the last one - if you change cheat file (updating or changing) - delete all cc files on your card - its better...

Try and reply
biggrin.gif

ArecxP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
ArecxP said:
Also, is there any way to get full functionality with the new versions? HG/SS is coming out and I really want to play those.
Of course, you could always play games without cheating.....

Of course, I stated that in the post as well. No need for your smart comment and I apologize if you did not intend for it to be so, but that is how I took it.

I just want to get certain natures, 99x items/tms, and such on Pokemon and cheating is a lot faster than breeding and hunting for shards.

ArecxP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
penthaler said:
Ive told it to all who asked... use cheats.dat file
biggrin.gif

I am using AKAIO 1.5.1, cheats.dat file "http://cheats.gbatemp.net/" dated 12.8.2009 and test them on AK2.1 and AK2i with NO PROBLEM...

Maybe there should be troubles with you microSD, if it is not formated properly.
Another possibility is that you have too long names - shorten the game name...
And the last one - if you change cheat file (updating or changing) - delete all cc files on your card - its better...

Try and reply
biggrin.gif

Ah, I didn't know the game names had to do with it. I'll change them.

ArecxP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I got the cheats to work with 1.5.1, now my games are not recognizing their saves. I've tested plenty of times, I run the Platinum, save it, turn off acekard, run platinum again, and it starts a new game. Guess I'll just go with that works for now.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ArecxP said:
Well, I got the cheats to work with 1.5.1, now my games are not recognizing their saves. I've tested plenty of times, I run the Platinum, save it, turn off acekard, run platinum again, and it starts a new game. Guess I'll just go with that works for now.

If you have an Acekard 2.1 which doesn't recogize save games while running AKAIO 1.5.1, you might want to tell those also with the same problem carts how you got AKAIO 1.5 working on your card as I believe most people are having to use AKAIO 1.4

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
The problem is that you used Acekard 4.21 system and now you are working on AKAIO 1.5.1 - just change type of save (to .nds.sav or .sav - it depends what suffix you find on microSD)

I am using since starting with Acekard nds.sav (it was primary set up by acekard system). Just look and set it
biggrin.gif
(default option in akaio is SAV, so I think that you used .nds.sav - change to it
biggrin.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With your wife +1