Hacking Question Bought a hackable system at 9.1.0 any choice?

theimortal1974

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the multiple posts. It was almost imposible to post anything mobilly and it never told me it was posted

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there no way to delete a thread you created

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a system that’s 9.1.0 is the NX dongle out of the question? What is the benefit of using NX
If the system is unpatched, your only option on 9.1.0 is to use the RCM exploit. That involves a jig (at least the first time) and a way to push am RCM payload, such as a computer or a dongle.

theimortal1974

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the system is unpatched, your only option on 9.1.0 is to use the RCM exploit. That involves a jig (at least the first time) and a way to push am RCM payload, such as a computer or a dongle.
I know that I have to use rcm I have the jig already. I thought I heard the dongle only supports up to version 7

Also if I use autorcm how to avoid leaving the system in rcm mode and draining the battery

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that I have to use rcm I have the jig already. I thought I heard the dongle only supports up to version 7

Also if I use autorcm how to avoid leaving the system in rcm mode and draining the battery
You heard incorrectly. As for RCM Mode, either keep the system charged or fully shut down the system when you're not using it. Personally, I don't use RCM Mode since CFW can reboot back into RCM from the reboot menu or from a system crash, so I only need to use my Jig and Dongle on the rare occasions that my battery dies.

theimortal1974

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what would you recommend i do? free or paid dongle? keeping in mind i want everything i can get out of the switch including emulators and support for all current and future games (through cfw updates i guess)?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd go for something like RCM loader from aliexpress instead of pushing payloads from PC or phone.

Free software is missing a few things that SX OS has, but you'll have to make up your own mind if that is worth it to you.

theimortal1974

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay i got my cfw on my switch but it says it can't use the microsd card without deleting it. what do i do now. i assume i don't want it to delete it?

okay i think the problem is atmosphere is loading but before it completely loads it resets and loads ofw instead.

Last edited by theimortal1974,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night