Hacking BOTW Trainer Gives DSI Error

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I have been using Panda Smacks BOTW Trainer for a while now, but today when I click the connect button, I get the error exception type dsi occurred and I have to pull the plug on my Wii U. I have tried this 10 - 12 times today and it continues to do the same thing. Nothing has changed on my end (unless the dreaded Windows Updates got me), and I am connecting to the proper IP in the Trainer. These are the steps I follow

1) loadine.ovh
2) TCP Gecko
3) Get IP
4) Press A
5) Launch BOTW
6) Load Save
7) Launch Trainer
8) Connect with trainer

Today step 8 has been throwing the error. Whats up?

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is because @PandaOnSmack needs to update his trainer for the latest BOTW Update, which is Update 97 I believe. Every time BOTW gets updated, the trainer breaks and no longer connects. You will have to wait for PandaOnSmack to update his trainer for the latest v97 BOTW update.

Reactions: MikeTheKnight2016

MikeTheKnight2016

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is because @PandaOnSmack needs to update his trainer for the latest BOTW Update, which is Update 97 I believe. Every time BOTW gets updated, the trainer breaks and no longer connects. You will have to wait for PandaOnSmack to update his trainer for the latest v97 BOTW update.

Ohhhh....my bad! Thanks for letting me know!!!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly what I was going to say but you beat me to it lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy