BOTW Save File Editor (GUI Version)

Breath of the Wild Editor
ss (2).jpg

-Use with caution, read the README.
-The same features as my old one + modifiers
-Open & Close BOTW before opening my editor.
-Use DPAD to move.
-Press A to select an item.
-Press B to return one screen.
-Press Y to edit rupees.

ss (1).jpg

ss (2).jpg

ss (3).jpg

ss (4).jpg

ss (5).jpg

ss (6).jpg

GitHub Project: https://github.com/Jpe230/BOTW-Save-Editor-GUI

Disclaimer: I only tested it with version 1.3.3 and 1.5 of BOTW if it doesn't work please send me your save file to check it why.

ly

Attachments

• BOTW-Save-Editor-GUI V.02.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 639
  • BOTW-Save-Editor-GUI-V.03.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 759
Last edited by Jpe230,

Fgroia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i tried this app, it finds the save nad i get to change the values but when i go play the game nothing is added

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude! Why are you feeding your horses Apples? Feed them their favorite: swift carrots!

Better yet: endura carrots
:o Le gasp! You are right! Sadly I just started first time on switch so no carrots for now X_X Unless one of my amiibo cards gives me a few :3 Or buy all the carrots in a store with all these rupees this cool editor gave me xD

RichKK

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
:o Le gasp! You are right! Sadly I just started first time on switch so no carrots for now X_X Unless one of my amiibo cards gives me a few :3 Or buy all the carrots in a store with all these rupees this cool editor gave me xD
Or just buy one carrot, in fact buy just one of everything, and edit your save again to give yourself 999 of them!

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where can I get this mod from? :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
gamebanana.com, the wii u version of the games mod section, there are a few xml mods that work without conversion. some of the mods you may be interested in on the switch that are ready out of the box can be found here https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/games/5866?vl[page]=2&mid=SubmissionsList BUT I STRESS ONLY SOME OF THESE MODS WILL WORK, its a matter of trial and error unless you know what you are looking for. the mods that will work are ones that do not change, models, textures, sounds, map changes, armor perks/stats. I realize that leaves very few mods but until more mods get properly converted to the switch, thats all we have got to work with.

Last edited by LordIgnis,

Syynx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamebanana.com, the wii u version of the games mod section, there are a few xml mods that work without conversion. some of the mods you may be interested in on the switch that are ready out of the box can be found here https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/games/5866?vl[page]=2&mid=SubmissionsList BUT I STRESS ONLY SOME OF THESE MODS WILL WORK, its a matter of trial and error unless you know what you are looking for. the mods that will work are ones that do not change, models, textures, sounds, map changes, armor perks/stats. I realize that leaves very few mods but until more mods get properly converted to the switch, thats all we have got to work with.
Don't forget the gamebanana page for the switch version https://gamebanana.com/games/6386

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. Thanks for testing it out. I wonder how CEMU does it.

Do you have a table to the matching values or for equivalency?

e.g.
30 hearts = 120
1000 hearts = 4000

I will check it out on my end too.

how are you changing hearts at all? All I see in there are weapons (including arrows) and shields. Oh and y to edit number of rupees, but no hearts anywhere I can see within the editors' options. I even installed the non-gui version just to see if it had it, but nope..

weapon editing is great and all, but I really hope for changing armor, to get stuff you only randomly get from amiibos after ages of crap like various arrows and sword when all you wan is TP link's hat... IIRC, you could do this in the wii U BOTW tools.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if this has dlc items now? I want to get Majora's Mask, the items drom my amiibos and hearts. (I keep getting errors from my sx cfw when doing hbl/emulator stuff so I'm trying my best to not use any)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if this has dlc items now? I want to get Majora's Mask, the items drom my amiibos and hearts. (I keep getting errors from my sx cfw when doing hbl/emulator stuff so I'm trying my best to not use any)
This doesnt support heart editing yet, the item has to be in your inventory already, you can't add armor or any clothing or weapons, it wont even show up.

Basically it just allows you to change the stats of the melee weapons, bows, and shields you have already (put some ridiculous high durability number for all your weapons,bows,shields) as well as the secondary stat (like attack up), change rupee amount, and edit arrow amount (999 max for each type).

Reactions: tbb043

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesnt support heart editing yet, the item has to be in your inventory already, you can't add armor or any clothing or weapons, it wont even show up.

Basically it just allows you to change the stats of the melee weapons, bows, and shields you have already (put some ridiculous high durability number for all your weapons,bows,shields) as well as the secondary stat (like attack up), change rupee amount, and edit arrow amount (999 max for each type).
Oh OK. So does the orher editor do those kibds of edits? I would like to know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-