Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about make it so were NOT taking any damage when we use infinite health with the obliterator active.
this caused the runes to be unusable as the game thinks were taking damage as long as the infinite health code is on.

But I want to be down to a quarter heart whenever I use the weapon. I love the genuine challenge and tradeoff that the weapon offers: unlimited power for no protection. If all I wanted was unlimited health and an incredibly strong weapons, I'd just use the trainer to have infinite health (don't use such cheats as they really take away a lot of the fun for me) and then give any given weapon a ton of hit points (as it is I have to increase the obliterator's hit points with the trainer since it default thinks the obliterator has no charge and only 1 hit point).

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@skoolzout1 If I could please make a request, would you be able to make a code so that if you have equipped the One Hit Obliterator with the trainer, that you could then still change to any of the other weapons in your inventory. (If you equip the One Hit Obliterator, it acts as if you're doing the quest with it and blocks off the ability to equip any other weapon you might have).

how about make it so were NOT taking any damage when we use infinite health with the obliterator active.
this caused the runes to be unusable as the game thinks were taking damage as long as the infinite health code is on.

These seem like a looot more work than it’s worth.

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no pressure. it's just wishful thinking on my part. i got past that stage of the game anyway, just wanted this for, say, a repeat playthrough. if you cant do it, no biggie.

I’m certain someone who does modding could spend 5 minutes and do that through a simple XML edit, where as it would take me hours to track down everything I’d need and I may never find it.

If you have discord you could join the modding server and ask somebody.

https://discord.gg/QmBdCqN

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off Topic question Looking for Help please. Trying to download Muramasa the Demon blade and other games from Wii U usb Helper and it's telling me to drop the ISO ?? into the Program. Where do i get Iso's in the first place cause i did not know iso's where needed for Some games. PM me please don't leave comment here.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use JGecko U to add the codes you want then take the auto generated xml file from the codes sub folder. Its named after the game id: ALZP.xml for pal
Yay thanks for the info! I feel silly not realizing how simple it was ^^;
Also, LOVING the new trainer so much~ x3

Now a quick question to anyone.
In the old trainer versions, there was a cheat in the Code tab that helped Link mode super fast while holding the ZL button and it had 4 different speed options.
By any chance, Is there a new code for that cheat? It's x2 & x4 speeds are the one i'm interested in.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m certain someone who does modding could spend 5 minutes and do that through a simple XML edit, where as it would take me hours to track down everything I’d need and I may never find it.

What about a code for the Korok leaf, when you aim with it with R, having it behave as if the leaf is constantly being waved instantly in the direction you're facing. So essentially if you have a Korok leaf, get on a raft and hold R, you'd be able to essentially control a constant stream of wind to much more efficiently get around on water. Though I'd entirely understand if figuring out that code would be much too difficult to figure out.

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What about a code for the Korok leaf, when you aim with it with R, having it behave as if the leaf is constantly being waved instantly in the direction you're facing. So essentially if you have a Korok leaf, get on a raft and hold R, you'd be able to essentially control a constant stream of wind to much more efficiently get around on water. Though I'd entirely understand if figuring out that code would be much too difficult to figure out.

Again this is something that would be way easier achieved with XML modding. I have spent a lot of time trying to change fundamental properties of weapons with no luck so far. Does that mean it’s impossible? No. But I’ve mostly given up since Mods could achieve this much easier.

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Yay thanks for the info! I feel silly not realizing how simple it was ^^;
Also, LOVING the new trainer so much~ x3

Now a quick question to anyone.
In the old trainer versions, there was a cheat in the Code tab that helped Link mode super fast while holding the ZL button and it had 4 different speed options.
By any chance, Is there a new code for that cheat? It's x2 & x4 speeds are the one i'm interested in.

This is the run fast with B code that skoolzout made

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not make one last neat version, since the game will probably not get patches from now on?

agreed the trainer without the xml file from J Gecko U was much easier to Use since people like me who can't get J Gecko U to work after it Connect Are S.O.L now.

Every-time i try to use that darn program I get a Black Screen with the DSI error with a bunch of Numbers and I have no idea How to fix it since i know nothing about modding my Wii U outside adding games from Wii U usb Helper and using the Saviine program to inject saves. I rather not have to use a Program that don't work for me over using the normal trainer with selecting tabs to get cheats without xml file for cheats. But since PandaOnSmack can't or Wouldn't remake the trainer without the J gecko U file we most likely will be screwed. I'm greatful for the uses of the trainer but not this last update.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,
Reactions: comput3rus3r

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
The thing is, there wold be no update unless i changed to using XML, so it's please 90% of the people or please 0%.

I recommend learning more about how JGecko U works and what you are doing wrong so you move from the 10% into the 90%

It's really pretty simple.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why not make one last neat version, since the game will probably not get patches from now on?

Because I don't have the time on inclination to modify 20 or more codes in C#. Now YOU are in control of the codes you use.

Reactions: skoolzout1

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get jgecko to work either so i guess i'm stuck with the old trainer and not update zelda.

The thing is, there wold be no update unless i changed to using XML, so it's please 90% of the people or please 0%.

I recommend learning more about how JGecko U works and what you are doing wrong so you move from the 10% into the 90%

Because I don't have the time on inclination to modify 20 or more codes in C#. Now YOU are in control of the codes you use.
what's the point of being in control of something i can't get to work lol. It's much more noob friendly to not be in control of the trainer.

edit: also there's not going to be anymore updates for zelda so you could make a final version. Hopefully :)

Last edited by comput3rus3r,

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't get jgecko to work either so i guess i'm stuck with the old trainer and not update zelda.

what's the point of being in control of something i can't get to work lol. It's much more noob friendly to not be in control of the trainer.

Use "Gecko U Updater.jar" to get the latest files. Put tcpgecko.elf on your sd card and run it via homebrew before loading the wii u game then run the jgeckou jar file from your pc. load your game then connect.

its so simple?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use "Gecko U Updater.jar" to get the latest files. Put tcpgecko.elf on your sd card and run it via homebrew before loading the wii u game then run the jgeckou jar file from your pc. load your game then connect.

its so simple?
right that the easy part. then trying to find the codes and how to apply them and what the buttons do etc... that's what i gave up on. not the same as checking a box that says "Pwnage" :P

Reactions: SuperSayianGod

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right that the easy part. then trying to find the codes and how to apply them and what the buttons do etc... that's what i gave up on. not the same as checking a box that says "Pwnage" :P

Agreed the easy part is getting it to Connect. But when asking people here on the How to Part there all but helpful and only Refer you to the Crummy Low Q Video by Bully that don't Explain anything you need to know but Rushes through the Video. I better learn by Explaining it not begin shown on a video.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well then if it's Pretty Simple Explain in Detail what it is I'm doing wrong when the DSI Error pops Up! Adding the codes I figured out but Saving them is another thing when that Error keeps accruing every-time I connect to the Game after it boots. If your so Sure I am the Problem Help me Fix it so I can Move On otherwise I'm still gonna be in that 10% forever when going back to choosing tabs on the Trainer for cheats instead of Loading xml files could not fixed my issues. Also I'm sure there was no need to update the inter Trainer to incorporate xml file that changed the way it works when it was fine the way it was and simple update from your end to update that last trainer Model 1.3.? to 1.4.1 would have done the job instead of Changing the Setup altogether.

I see no point to configure the whole trainer for XML when a code update on your part was all the last version of the trainer need. I'm sure there are others out there like me who would agree and can No longer enjoy using the trainer because you think this way is better.

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah ok. So it was under a different name lol cool. :)

@skoolzout1 What small change I can do to your "B to run fast" code so I can use the ZL button instead of the B button? That is, if the change is possible.

30000000 109657EC
402CA1BA 4424D5F5
31000000 FFFFF4E4
30100000 00000000
4173423E 457FAAA1
31000000 0000053C
30100000 00000000
4189941E 45975DF1
31000000 FFFFEA24
30100000 00000000
417A9231 45876E5E
31000000 000000CC