einfuchsdrache

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I have been playing around with basically anything the current scene has to offer (except SX OS), and obviously I got banned. Problem being that I hadn't redownloaded my BotW DLC. So I tried loading the DLC by unpacking the files and putting them as a mod, that should usually work.
However, now when I try to teleport anywhere near the Plateau, the game gets stuck on the loading screen forever. Same happens if I try to walk there, the game just hangs up. Has anyone experienced the same things or does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

I own the game on a cart and I legitimatelyown the DLC. I also have all the updates downloaded. I have also verified that other mods will not lock up the game and work fine.

TAUSENN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It was a bad idea to use your "play around" account to buy DLC, I hope there is a solution for you, have you tried calling nintendo and tell them you want to transfer your account to a new switch?

einfuchsdrache

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It was a bad idea to use your "play around" account to buy DLC, I hope there is a solution for you, have you tried calling nintendo and tell them you want to transfer your account to a new switch?
I don't even have another console, and it's my entire console that's banned, not just the account. I could load a NAND backup tho.

TAUSENN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't even have another console, and it's my entire console that's banned, not just the account. I could load a NAND backup tho.
Yeah, but I meant that it was a bad idea since if they ban your account then you lost every single thing you bought with it, when some are banned from online play they buy another switch and play online with new account, but in the case of games and DLC it's all gone.
I also only have one switch, and I plan on playing online so I stopped using homebrew when the 5.1.0 update came, I guarantee you I will not be banned for what I did before that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc