-Mew- said:
Why play with cheats
ohmy.gif
?
why not
ohmy.gif
?

well I don't know either...
i was playing pokemon pearl, but when it felt too much like a ??? (don't know the term in english) game
I just experimented with the quick level up cheat, and suddenly the fire monkey became about 60 when I went to the first gym.. so pretty much it got boring.

but then games like ffIV, I really got tired in the first few days - but games like daigasso, space invaders extreme, and few games on emulators - they never got tired.

Shichibukai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When School starts or work your going to have more fun than in vacation cause in vacation you have all the time in the world and don't appreciate the games so much. So when you go back home in school or work you have limited time. Back with friends, homework or whatever, your going to have more fun doing somthing fun like playing Ds or whatever

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
It's the piracy effect. Naturally games that are totally worth buying (I refuse to mod my PS2, therefore I buy games) get finished, or get more finished than games pirated. A good few games are worthy exceptions, but there's a sense of duty (somewhat? At least that's how it seems for me) when you buy a game to complete it.

edsock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had that problem til I got Daigasso DX. That's all I ever play.
I still try some new stuff, but otherwise I still have the basics I fall back on to play regularly.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
psycoblaster said:
-Mew- said:
Why play with cheats
ohmy.gif
?
why not
ohmy.gif
?

well I don't know either...
i was playing pokemon pearl, but when it felt too much like a ??? (don't know the term in english) game
I just experimented with the quick level up cheat, and suddenly the fire monkey became about 60 when I went to the first gym.. so pretty much it got boring.

but then games like ffIV, I really got tired in the first few days - but games like daigasso, space invaders extreme, and few games on emulators - they never got tired.

Dunno sometimes I have the feeling that the game has to get a little boring before the fun can start just like MMOs. But thats just me :=)

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
TwinBlades said:
Every time I play a new game on my Cyclods I have fun playing it for like the 1st day then it starts to get boring. When I also find new games that looks awsome, I play it then gets boring the next day or two. Does this happen to anyone else? I mean I was so HAPPY when my Cyclods arrived but now it seems useless XD. Any good games you guys like to talk about?
Get the original game. Without the ability to play games of choice and stuck to a low number of games with no alternatives is much more motivating for playing a game.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1