Gaming Borderlands

Commander

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"A sci-fi / action RPG from acclaimed developer Gearbox, Borderlands combines the best in first-person action with player customization and vehicular combat for incredible layers of gameplay depth. The game features a groundbreaking content generation system allowing for near-endless variety in missions, environments, enemies, weapons, item drops and character customization. Borderlands allows for multiple players to share the same game experience simultaneously online in co-op gameplay. Players can freely join or leave each other's games at anytime, or choose to play in the full single-player mode. The game also boasts lifelike character animations, impressive real-time physics, and customizable vehicles."

Borderlands First Gameplay Footage

Thought I would post it for all those people myself included who have been looking forward to seeing more of this game.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow. This took me completely by surprise, thanks Commander.

Reminds me of Stalker and Deus ex which is impressive as they are two of my favourite games of all time. If multiplayer is as good as it looks (they hooked me at cooperative) then I may even be tempted to upgrade to DX10 (assuming it needs it).

Quite in fact the only thing that I thought was missing was a decent hand to hand combat feature of some form (a few people (looking at the likes of the Jedi Knight series) have done more than the press a button to attack option which it appeared was all that had).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.