BootOpera forwarders

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Goldfinder 9, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Goldfinder 9
    OP

Goldfinder 9 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2015
    United States
    Hey guys, I decided to make a thread about this because when I posted it to the noob paradise I did not get a response. So here:

I am trying to create forwarders of a homebrew app called BootOpera. This app allowed you to boot the internet channel from the homebrew channel and to boot a specific website, you had to post the link to that website in url.cfg. The app loads the website in url.cfg just fine from the homebrew channel, but when I make a forwarder for it it just ignores cfg.url and loads the internet channels default site. My question is: How do I get my boot opera forwarders to load from a specific website?

There was a modified source code of the app that embeded the url into the app from this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/internet-favourites-forwarder-channels.200114/ but the download link is broken :nayps3: so yeah. (Unless someone has that and can give it to me?)

Thanks.

2. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
    sorry not mush help , but

[​IMG]

have you tried modmii to make a forwarder boot a webpage ?

3. Goldfinder 9
    OP

Goldfinder 9 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2015
    United States
    @markehmus no I have not, ho do you use it? Is it safe on vWii (wii u?)

4. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
    it is based on BootOpera , so i assume its the same thing .

... you are making a forwarder for WiiU/vWii ? ... then you would need to change the .app so it works ...

... -->GO Here for the link to Simple Instructions<--