det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
quick question... can i have bootmii has IOS, Boot2 and preloader at the same time?

That's my actual configuration and it's working.

QUOTESame for me : 0 bad block.
Is this a problem ?

Nope. Just ignore it.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope BootMii works eventually with both the Wiimote and with SDHC cards. Moreso important about the SDHC cards, as I have a metric shitton of stuff on mine for the emulators.

the mario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bootmii.ini looks like this:

VIDEO=PROGRESSIVE
AUTOBOOT=HBC

But it doesn't autoboot into the HBC. What's up with this?

yahmegaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI. well i backed-up my nand through bootmii and i was wondering can i update my 3.2U to 4.0U via nintendo update, and if i want to go back to 3.2U can i restore it using my back-up nand? Thanks.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
yahmegaman said:
HI. well i backed-up my nand through bootmii and i was wondering can i update my 3.2U to 4.0U via nintendo update, and if i want to go back to 3.2U can i restore it using my back-up nand? Thanks.

Yes, that is possible. Bootmii will survive the update and can restore your 3.2 system. Just one little thing: the nand backup is the full memory, including everything. So if you've played games and saved after making the backuo, you will lose that progress and get the old saves back. If you want to prevent that, copy your saves to sd before restoring 3.2
And thanks to bootmii's safety, you can even use Waninkoko's 4.0 updater without any risks.

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
Hmm, bootmii.org isn't working right now.
Neither is WiiBrew or HackMii
hate2.gif

yahmegaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
yahmegaman said:

Yes, that is possible. Bootmii will survive the update and can restore your 3.2 system. Just one little thing: the nand backup is the full memory, including everything. So if you've played games and saved after making the backuo, you will lose that progress and get the old saves back. If you want to prevent that, copy your saves to sd before restoring 3.2
And thanks to bootmii's safety, you can even use Waninkoko's 4.0 updater without any risks.

thanks for replying! i always backup my save games everytime i play.
biggrin.gif
Wii 4.0 here i come. LoL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun +1