Hacking BootMii and the new boot1

cactusjack901

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pspmte said:
Will Boot Mii be this big unbricker like they said when we first heard about it in 1980 lol

Marcan i just wish you would release it

Yeah, if I wanted a brick, I would love for them to release it. I would much rather wait a long time to make sure it's stable, rather than have a shoddy piece of code which might as well be called brickmii

WiiLee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure that its completed right now and they are just finding out ways to install it on the wiis with newer boot1s

FRanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiLee said:
im pretty sure that its completed right now and they are just finding out ways to install it on the wiis with newer boot1s

I recall I've read on hackmii (I think) the BootMii core was completed some time ago (25c3).
TT was waiting/developing some sort of OS (custom IOS from scratch) for programs to run from BootMii, as it is a platform for Homebrew without the need for nintendo code in the first place.
This makes HB very much more legal (although still questionable) and the HB is not restricted by the nintendo code, making the wii run on it's full potential.

And yes, as devs they take the responsability to make the installation as brick proof as possible. So, my guess is they are now in that final (?) phase of coding the installer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!