Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I am actually pretty upset that this only works with Luma3DS at the moment and that other CFWs were left in the dust.
Tell the devs of the other CFWs to come up with an awesome new feature too. Then everyone will want to use them.

Is Rosalina doing the same thing as NTR in its own way, or using it? It would be cool if NTR is finally replaced with all open source stuff.

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: Alex1234

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am actually pretty upset that this only works with Luma3DS at the moment and that other CFWs were left in the dust.
Maybe cause they don't update as fast as luma? I mean i dunno, but seem like luma is a flagship for these new exploits than other cfw. Is not my place to say but just observation. :ninja:

Reactions: Quantumcat

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Tell the devs of the other CFWs to come up with an awesome new feature too. Then everyone will want to use them.

Is Rosalina doing the same thing as NTR in its own way, or using it? It would be cool if NTR is finally replaced with all open source stuff.
It's not about the features, it's that since B9S has come out it's directly catered to Luma3DS (with a little love for CakesFW.) This one basically forces users to either not update or use Luma3DS instead of keeping other CFWs in mind. That and keeping other devs in the dark and causing them issues when trying to work with B9S

Reactions: DarthDub

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Or you know, they could also do the same things? I donno how well everyone gets a long in the 3DS parts but these "big once" seem to be kind of good with each other.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Or you know, they could also do the same things? I donno how well everyone gets a long in the 3DS parts but these "big once" seem to be kind of good with each other.

That is kind of hard to do when information on planned b9s changes are only available to Luma devs and everyone else has to wait until it is released and then scramble to add support later.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to install 1.1 before 1.2 because the Luma chainloader isn't showing up, it just goes to the menu
No, you should go straight form 1.0 to 1.2, but if you are on 1.1, this might help.

Where can i post to ask about help with bootstrap9?
Probobly here's fine.

Last edited by trainboy2019,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That is kind of hard to do when information on planned b9s changes are only available to Luma devs and everyone else has to wait until it is released and then scramble to add support later.
Are their any proof of this? Last time I checked neither AW or TuxSH seem to be bad people at all. Wrong IRC channels the others use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock