Gaming Boom Blox PAL

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
As you guys have already said this is a truly great game and a welcome change from the dross that EA have been putting out for what seems an age now. It's nice to see something simple, clean and fresh on the Wii. It is a great all rounder in either single player or multiplayer. And yes I made a big mistake yesterday I let the wife have a turn. Looks like I need to buy another Wii mine seems to be taken
blink.gif
Boom Bloxs is very addictive I hope that EA start to understand that alot more thought needs to be applied to their games and quality is more important over quantity. Oh looks like I am going to get a turn now wifes gone to bed. lol

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
malsuk said:
As you guys have already said this is a truly great game and a welcome change from the dross that EA have been putting out for what seems an age now.

You know, Madden on the Wii was pretty well executed, though 08 was a little buggy. Tiger Woods golf was pretty good as well, so at least some of their games have been working well, though I'll agree there's not many.

Anyway, I wonder why there hasn't been an NTSC release of this yet (and yes I realize that it does work on NTSC, but it came out this week and no release on the internet yet.)

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
gosh , i hate those small black bars! just bought a 16:9 tv , to get 14:9 display ...

I also got those on PES , and NMH.

seank

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How the hell are you supposed to do the 'High Horse' level in Grab mode? You need 19 points just for bronze which seems to be very difficult, especially considering that the level before was so easy. I must be missing something obvious - if I really try I can get to about 17 points, but then the tower falls down and I lose about 10 points.

Mitz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
That level took me a while aswell.
You can do it the moronic way like I did:
-Remove the easy blocks
-Let the entire construction fall
-Before the blocks hit the ground, click click click click....until you can click no more
frown.gif

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
phyl0x said:
So boom box (PAL) is on the internets. anyone play it yet? id love to hear some impressions, looking forward to this one in (NTSC).

BOOM.BLOX.PAL.Wii-RANT

anyway to edit a title? i should check for typo's next time.
I played it, some levels are fun some levels suck bad
The fact the wiimote can't handle the game makes me stressed and angry
When I throw a bomb the wiimote has to take about 5Sec to resync on the screen so it can move again but in these 5secs my crystals are already stolen

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I f*ckin LOVE this game. I just got it today and been hooked on it for hours. This is def. a must buy for people who like games like this.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great game. Played it for about two hours and loving it so far. This game really surprised me as the screenshots and vids don't do it justice.

Maverick69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Really great game. Simple and addictive. Good use of the wiimote...

Am I the only one whose DVD drive is constantly running and making noise during gameplay phases ?
It's pretty annoying considering the level is already loaded...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended