Gaming Bookworm DS

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
If you buy if by the popcap site, they give you a free computer copy of the game as well as the game only for $20
biggrin.gif

max22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently some people have tried getting clean dumps of this game from their own copies, and ended up booting with black screens. It could be AP.

cephalopoid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, Bookworm stumped the dumpers and the hackers?

Interesting . . .

Or is Bookworm just lower on the priority list than The Price is Right 2010, Agatha Christie ABC Murders, and Style Savvy because those last games, let me tell you, FUCKING ROCK!

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anybody try the supposed bad dump with an Acekard 2i? A clean dump from the retail cart is coming up with a black screen that says "The Bookworm Save Data Could Not Be Accessed. Please Turn the Power Off and Reinsert the DS Game Card." That looks like AP to me. If it helps any, the save area on the cart is 64K.

cephalopoid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get that message too. I was thinking that maybe renaming/adjusting the save file could work. Is there any way of knowing what the retail save file is called?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Mbmax of EZ-Flash said in another posting that this runs fine on the upcoming kernel.

Hope it comes out soon! I can't wait to play this!!

r0tten1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything about the acekard2i with AKAIO 1.51 yet? looking everywhere for a fix and still nothing...guess this isn't a top priority for Xenophobia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5