Bomberman, Bomberman Land Touch!, Bomberman Story.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by xCuteBunnyx, May 26, 2008.

1. xCuteBunnyx
    OP

xCuteBunnyx GBAtemp Regular

Mar 14, 2008
    United States
    Bomberman, Bomberman Land Touch!, Bomberman Story.
    Does anyone know the differences between them? And which one is better and which one should I get?

2. wilddenim

wilddenim Candy!

Sep 4, 2007
    UK
    They are all different. I think.

I only tried Bomberland Land throughly. I think Bomberland you play the games similar to the classic levels you'd see in another games.

Bomberland Story - Levels with story?

Bomberland Touch (love this game there's Land 1 and land 2.) this have lots of minigames and collecing tokens and symbols to get the game boss.

3. dawn.wan

dawn.wan GBAtemp Fan

Apr 6, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, ON
    wait... bomer man has a story? i honestly didn't know there was a point to all the mayham! still a great game solo and with a friend, get #2.

4. Trolly

Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2007
    Behind you! I know you looked!
    I found them all pretty disppointing outside of multiplayer. If you want a real singleplayer Bomberman experience, get Bomberman Tournament for the GBA. Bit of a classic if you ask me.

5. Minox

Minox Spytech Employee

Supervisor
    Aug 27, 2007
    The first Bomberman for the DS is the best IMO.

6. Chrono_Tata

Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2008
    Thailand
    First Bomberman is awesome, just for the voice-detonate mode alone. Of course you can blow at the mic to activate your bomb, but the trick is to scream at the top of your lungs so you also activate your friend's microphone and make their own bomb blow up in their face. Good times.