Boku wa Tomodachi no Sakunai

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by IchigoK2031, Oct 11, 2011.

Oct 11, 2011
  1. IchigoK2031
    OP

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    Does anyone watch Boku wa Tomodoachi no Sakunai or Ben-To? I mean I watched Shana III and Persona 4 Animation, but these are less well known, so I figured, I'd ask about them.

2. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    I watch both and read the LN of Boku wa Tomodachi, and they are excellent, Ben-To makes Supermarket sweep look like a kid's show. If you haven't you should read the LN of Boku wa Tomodachi no Sakunai, Ben-To is an LN but it's untranslated, I might read it if I have time but not sure if I can I already have 3 I'm reading currently (Ro-Kyu-Bu, Baby Princess, and Boku wa Tomodachi).

3. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    i'm watching boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai and i'm loving it. i'm not sure if i'd try ben-to. it doesn't interest me much.
    please tell me where to find LNs. the manga update of boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai is slow. and i want to try LNs.

4. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    I think that's against the rules. You can get raw scans in a quick google search.

5. IchigoK2031
    OP

United States
    You can find translated LN's too, but I'm going to say that's also against the rules to post, but most things can be found with a google search. I'm currently busy, so I don't have much time to read LN's, but I was reading Hidan no Aria over the summer, but that's been put on a pause b/c of college. I like these slice of life animes, once in awhile, as well as something with an extremely ridiculous concept such as Ben-To, seems somewhat refreshing, in a world of many Bleach's, Naruto's... (I love One PIece, and there's nothing quite like it, so I will love it be) :)

6. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    ahaha, well i found the translation, and in the process found others too.
    but it seems that some chapters of boku wa tomodachi is still untranslated. i might just wait for a full translation, i might check the other LNs in B-T(i think you'll get this?).

i've also watched Hidan no Aria, but didn't finish because i forgot i was watching it. gotta go finish it this weekend.

7. IchigoK2031
    OP

United States
    I got you. lol
    My friend does translations for Hidan no Aria LN, so I know when it's being worked on. Hidan no Aria was pretty good, I hope it gets a 2nd season.