Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I watch both and read the LN of Boku wa Tomodachi, and they are excellent, Ben-To makes Supermarket sweep look like a kid's show. If you haven't you should read the LN of Boku wa Tomodachi no Sakunai, Ben-To is an LN but it's untranslated, I might read it if I have time but not sure if I can I already have 3 I'm reading currently (Ro-Kyu-Bu, Baby Princess, and Boku wa Tomodachi).

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i'm watching boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai and i'm loving it. i'm not sure if i'd try ben-to. it doesn't interest me much.
I watch both and read the LN of Boku wa Tomodachi, and they are excellent, Ben-To makes Supermarket sweep look like a kid's show. If you haven't you should read the LN of Boku wa Tomodachi no Sakunai, Ben-To is an LN but it's untranslated, I might read it if I have time but not sure if I can I already have 3 I'm reading currently (Ro-Kyu-Bu, Baby Princess, and Boku wa Tomodachi).
please tell me where to find LNs. the manga update of boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai is slow. and i want to try LNs.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm watching boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai and i'm loving it. i'm not sure if i'd try ben-to. it doesn't interest me much.
please tell me where to find LNs. the manga update of boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai is slow. and i want to try LNs.

I think that's against the rules. You can get raw scans in a quick google search.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
OP
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
You can find translated LN's too, but I'm going to say that's also against the rules to post, but most things can be found with a google search. I'm currently busy, so I don't have much time to read LN's, but I was reading Hidan no Aria over the summer, but that's been put on a pause b/c of college. I like these slice of life animes, once in awhile, as well as something with an extremely ridiculous concept such as Ben-To, seems somewhat refreshing, in a world of many Bleach's, Naruto's... (I love One PIece, and there's nothing quite like it, so I will love it be) :)

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ahaha, well i found the translation, and in the process found others too.
but it seems that some chapters of boku wa tomodachi is still untranslated. i might just wait for a full translation, i might check the other LNs in B-T(i think you'll get this?).

i've also watched Hidan no Aria, but didn't finish because i forgot i was watching it. gotta go finish it this weekend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Now you can zoom in and see your pee pee when you pee pee, now