Country
United States

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since I mostly use my 3ds while travelling, I have a little bag for the 3ds with space for my device, charger and some games. If you plan on taking it with you a lot, such thing helps reducing the scratches you'll get. Otherwise, it's not really worth it.

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since I mostly use my 3ds while travelling, I have a little bag for the 3ds with space for my device, charger and some games. If you plan on taking it with you a lot, such thing helps reducing the scratches you'll get. Otherwise, it's not really worth it.
Could you give me a link?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could you give me a link?

I bought mine from my nephew but I can see if I can find it again. It's just a small bag with 9 card pockets. Give me some time and I'll see if I can find it again.

EDIT: this is the bag I have: click here
I didn't actually buy it from them so I don't know a lot about the store but they seem legit and it's not that expensive. Do keep in mind that this is actually a bag for the Nintendo DS. The n3ds and o3ds fit very well but the XL versions obviously won't.

Last edited by Temarile,

Twanvl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought mine from my nephew but I can see if I can find it again. It's just a small bag with 9 card pockets. Give me some time and I'll see if I can find it again.

EDIT: this is the bag I have: click here
I didn't actually buy it from them so I don't know a lot about the store but they seem legit and it's not that expensive. Do keep in mind that this is actually a bag for the Nintendo DS. The n3ds and o3ds fit very well but the XL versions obviously won't.
And the N3DS XL fits in that case?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end