Sheldon99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, i have a little problem.
After not updating my Switch Atmosphere and Hekate files for like 8-9 months (or even more) i tried today to replace them (since by injecting with TegraRcmGUI the new "hekate_ctcaer_5.7.0.bin" file the Switch told me "Old Nyx GUI found! There will be dragons! Update the bootloader folder!").
I simply dragged the content of the new Atmosphere zip (so "atmosphere" folder, "switch" folder and hbmenu.nro) plus the new Hekate/Nyx zip (so the "bootloader" folder basically). I put everything in the right folders, like i usually do. But i do it so rarely that i sometimes forget the exact procedure... I suspect this might be the case :wacko:
If i forgot something or if there are some files i need to replace/delete please tell me!
Thank you in advance :bow:

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i have a little problem.
After not updating my Switch Atmosphere and Hekate files for like 8-9 months (or even more) i tried today to replace them (since by injecting with TegraRcmGUI the new "hekate_ctcaer_5.7.0.bin" file the Switch told me "Old Nyx GUI found! There will be dragons! Update the bootloader folder!").
I simply dragged the content of the new Atmosphere zip (so "atmosphere" folder, "switch" folder and hbmenu.nro) plus the new Hekate/Nyx zip (so the "bootloader" folder basically). I put everything in the right folders, like i usually do. But i do it so rarely that i sometimes forget the exact procedure... I suspect this might be the case :wacko:
If i forgot something or if there are some files i need to replace/delete please tell me!
Thank you in advance :bow:
I recommend asking in the Switch Noobs Paradise instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol