Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
First images are out in the Shonen Jump magazine:

61131020071214_101107_0_big.jpg

The game will be called Blue Dragon Plus, and got a release date for March/2008 in Japan.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It had mixed reviews some love it, others said it was ok. I thought it was pretty good but I never bothered to finish it.

Looking forward to it though, I just hope it won't be cutscene heavy.

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
WTF

Since when did Conrad, Sabo, and the Poo Monster have shadows!?!?!

And since when did Sabo join Shu and crew? (Sabo is the main enemy's "partner at large")

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I can't wait for this game! It looks great and those screens finally quash the card game rumor.
The 360 game was really good, it recieved bad reviews for bringing nothing new but if you played FF3 remake on DS, it's basically same style of RPG.
Not many WOW moments and the whole team can learn the same skills ruining any chance of individualism.
If you look at reviews from gamers they all praise it, also it was only the likes of IGNorance and LameSpot that really bashed it, other more reliable sites gave it 8s and above, I think GI even went 9 or 9.5.
Also it was 3x DVD9
ohmy.gif
Mostly FMV though heh!
I never finsihed the 3rd DVD as my 360 died before I got chance lol, but up to that point I played nothing inbetween, very addictive and a lot of fun. Only REAL issue I had with it was the difficulty, it's ridiculously easy, I didn't die once. I know theres DLC for hard mode and uber hard mode but this is no good if you can't get to Live, or don't want to pay heh.
Anyway roll on BD!!!

As the good 2pac once said, What more can I say, I wouldn't be here today if the OLDSKOOL didn't pave the way. BD is all about oldskool.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Not many WOW moments and the whole team can learn the same skills ruining any chance of individualism.

Kinda off-topic but.. the only RPGs that I can remember that really have "individualism" are Chrono Trigger and FFIX.. that's something that I really miss in RPGs.. :/

mikagami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a big RPG fan, and I've played through several "average"-scored DS RPGs and I have loved them. (Magical Starsign and Luminous Arc are two of them). Sadly, Final Fantasy: RW just wasn't that appealing to me, and now that I see Blue Dragon looks like copy/paste RW I'm pretty disappointed.

Although... I wasn't really anticipating it since the "card RPG game" promo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nude checkers get jumped