Bloodborne Update 1.09 can not be installed (CE-36434-0)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basically, to build an update, you need the base pkg. I think they're tied together by something called the digest, which is the ps4 way of saying checksum. it's to guarantee that an update goes with that game. if you dumped the game yourself, along with pkg, you shouldn't have to remarry. however, the base pkg must be the same one used when the update was created. if not, it has to be remarried, which is just decrypting the pkg, then using the base game to recreate the update pkg. even if you dump the same game, same system, the base pkg created must match the update. if it's a different dump, it needs to be remarried.

Reactions: Cloimer

Cloimer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Okay, Ill give some updates when something exciting happens
Post automatically merged:

basically, to build an update, you need the base pkg. I think they're tied together by something called the digest, which is the ps4 way of saying checksum. it's to guarantee that an update goes with that game. if you dumped the game yourself, along with pkg, you shouldn't have to remarry. however, the base pkg must be the same one used when the update was created. if not, it has to be remarried, which is just decrypting the pkg, then using the base game to recreate the update pkg. even if you dump the same game, same system, the base pkg created must match the update. if it's a different dump, it needs to be remarried.
agh im still stuck xd
So to get things straight, in order to install an update (eg: debug menu), I need the base pkg file. (For me, GOAT ver)
But I cant just remarry the "update ver & base ver" right?
Post automatically merged:

also, do I need a DLC Unlocker to do this?

Last edited by Cloimer,
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-