Blinking orange light on PS Vita slim

claiclai82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I have a Vita Slim that hasn't been used for a while. When I turned it on this happens. Only blinks orange light and never boots.

Yesterday I fixed it by removing the battery and inserting it again and it finally booted (as suggested by people on reddit).

But when I came to use it again this morning after leaving it overnight, it happened again. Blinking orange light and would never boot. Is there any permanent fix to this?

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Orange blinking light -on my end- means that the battery is almost depleted and will take some time to get it charged to the point it can turn on my Vita.
I have to leave it charging (some times overnight), to make it work and be able to turn on the Vita. Other times, the battery doesn't charge using the original charging adapter and I have to charge it using one of my computer's USB port.

Most likely, the battery is the problem.

Last edited by CMDreamer,
Reactions: claiclai82

claiclai82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Orange blinking light (on my end- means that the battery is almost depleted and will take some time to get it charged to the point it can turn on my Vita.
I have to leave it charging (some times overnight), to make it work and be able to turn on the Vita. Other times, the battery doesn't charge using the original charging adapter and I have to charge it using one of my computer's USB port.

Most likely, the battery is the problem.
folks at reddit also suggested battery issue so i just ordered a new one. will update this thread about the result once it arrives. thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.