Homebrew Bleach homebrew

Waddle Dee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I have to say, this looks like someone wants a flame war. How about... GET THE FUCK OFF THE FORUM, GENIUS.

A million people tell you why it CAN'T be done. Instead, you INSIST on it being done. I have to say, I wish I were a mod, because you'd be GONE.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dmanishere said:
Law said:
fateastray said:
Still, your request is ridiculous beyond words. Oh, sure an entire community is going to spend 15.000 hours to make a Bleach RPG, because some random (and even rude, it's your first post!) user had the idea to want one.

So in five years, it will be done, although you'll be long gone of course, going in to puberty and heading out on adventures and the like, and then every penny for every wasted hour would've made us soooo rich. But no, they will just be wasted hours.

But be my guest, learn to make a Bleach RPG for DS, and show us in 5 years.

He probably thinks that everything is drag and drop, and that graphics materialise out of thin air after being told what they are supposed to be.
well no they don't but the ends graphics inst that good any way and it wouldn't take 15000 hours because i only want a short one and if you made it like castlevania then it would be easier than you think it would just ruin it if i made one and the only reason i joined this forum is because www.cyclopsds.com isn't accepting registers sorry for being rude but im probably not the only one who wants a bleach rpg anyway!

Does anybody know why there's a six year old on the forum?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
updowners said:
dmanishere said:
Law said:
fateastray said:
Still, your request is ridiculous beyond words. Oh, sure an entire community is going to spend 15.000 hours to make a Bleach RPG, because some random (and even rude, it's your first post!) user had the idea to want one.

So in five years, it will be done, although you'll be long gone of course, going in to puberty and heading out on adventures and the like, and then every penny for every wasted hour would've made us soooo rich. But no, they will just be wasted hours.

But be my guest, learn to make a Bleach RPG for DS, and show us in 5 years.

He probably thinks that everything is drag and drop, and that graphics materialise out of thin air after being told what they are supposed to be.
well no they don't but the ends graphics inst that good any way and it wouldn't take 15000 hours because i only want a short one and if you made it like castlevania then it would be easier than you think it would just ruin it if i made one and the only reason i joined this forum is because www.cyclopsds.com isn't accepting registers sorry for being rude but im probably not the only one who wants a bleach rpg anyway!

Does anybody know why there's a six year old on the forum?

The internet has no age limit?

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
u can get bleach rpg real fast actually....nid no 5yrs....juz do some character model swapping + title swapping to ur fav rpg game...changing all to bleach char n title....lik wad happened to soma bringer character model swap

juz strt the game n play while repeat tis in ur mind: "this is bleach rpg...this is bleach rpg..."

Crowbanana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No fucking wonder Australians' have a bad name..
You're requesting an ENTIRE RPG, that effort and time it would take for sombody to make that would be ridiculous, it's ludacris that you can even suggest that, with only a handful of supporters and no incentive for the potential homebrew maker.

Sorry to troll on your topic, but gtfo you're giving Australians and Bleach lovers a bad name.

-=Crow=-

Post edit
Lmfao @ "Who let a 6 yr old OTF" and "Forum rules GBATEMP is an English speaking community, so please only post in elibigle English."
LOOOL

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crowbanana said:
No fucking wonder Australians' have a bad name..
You're requesting an ENTIRE RPG, that effort and time it would take for sombody to make that would be ridiculous, it's ludacris that you can even suggest that, with only a handful of supporters and no incentive for the potential homebrew maker.

Sorry to troll on your topic, but gtfo you're giving Australians and Bleach lovers a bad name.

-=Crow=-

Post edit
Lmfao @ "Who let a 6 yr old OTF" and "Forum rules GBATEMP is an English speaking community, so please only post in elibigle English."
LOOOL
Australian's dont have that bad a name because of a post like this (read as : demanding the impossible), it's the overall lazyness...(ok fits that profile) and all the drinking and partying the people seem to do ...(might fit that one..)

Waddle Dee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
... Why hasn't someone already locked this? oh, right, flaming is FUN.

And "Legible english only?" I'm one of the only people who USES proper grammar. The use of IM speech on a sophisticated (read as partying and crazy) forum disgusts me....

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waddle Dee said:
... Why hasn't someone already locked this? oh, right, flaming is FUN.

And "Legible english only?" I'm one of the only people who USES proper grammar. The use of IM speech on a sophisticated (read as partying and crazy) forum disgusts me....

I just hate people who don't form proper sentences in their posts. Go look at "davislim"s posts for an example. I have to read their posts about two or three times through just to understand what they are saying.

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey sorry for that. I used short forms too much, that might be causing you to read two to three times.
And the fact that chinese is my main language. So my english sux alot. But at least I did not cramp all my text in one sentence.

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL. Seriously GTFO GBAtemp. I just lost all respect for Australian kids that are around 1-100. YEAH. Now go play Runescape/WoW/AQW/Dragonfable/Mechquest/AQ/Maple Story like a good boy.
mad.gif

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kuraudo39 said:
LOL. Seriously GTFO GBAtemp. I just lost all respect for Australian kids that are around 1-100. YEAH. Now go play Runescape/WoW/AQW/Dragonfable/Mechquest/AQ/Maple Story like a good boy.
mad.gif
I just lost all respect for you when you began your sentence with a generalization.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    mmmm those scrumptious tadpoles :wub:
    +2
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @AncientBoi did your phone autocorrect assholes to tadpoles?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats child abuse
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not destroy or eat.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Is swallowing considered cannibalism?
    +2
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: by their standards, yes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey got a couple free tickets the Memorial Golf tournament here in Dublin Ohio close to me, and I hate golf, so I asked couple neighbors if they wanted them, and 2 dif neighbors have started a bidding war, they are up to $75 for both so far, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just can't get into golf, boring to me. I'd rather go drown some worms.
    +1
    $75.01 :teach:
    +1
    Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf in person? Why ...
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna just give away, but they both started bidding more than other, so ill take it
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.
    +3
    Tube? :shy::blush::evil:
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec