Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
i cant stand the dub for naruto. omg i just want to shoot myself when i hear naruto's voice. the japanese one is soooo much better.
Yeah. A reason why I never got into the English Naruto series.

"Yeah!"
"OK!"
*Twinkling eyes*
And Narutos catch phrase (can't place my tongue on it), I remember, made me cry at the "horrible-ness."

masterful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok besides from all of the people ranting about dubs, it works fine. I unpacked did my magic and repack. Works fine (so far).

Gaisuto said:
I swear to god I want to punch every single Dub hating person in the face, such elitist asses..

I'm right with ya buddy.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
So, um, if you're all such great fans, and want the best voices in the world, why not get together and record proper voices for all the shows, games, etc into your local languages? Oh, that's right, this is the Internet. You just sit in your room and bitch endlessly. Sorry.
tongue.gif

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
So, um, if you're all such great fans, and want the best voices in the world, why not get together and record proper voices for all the shows, games, etc into your local languages? Oh, that's right, this is the Internet. You just sit in your room and bitch endlessly. Sorry.Â
tongue.gif
LOL
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
Yeah this dub s**t is getting old if you don't like it play the Japanese release.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, um, if you're all such great fans, and want the best voices in the world, why not get together and record proper voices for all the shows, games, etc into your local languages? Oh, that's right, this is the Internet. You just sit in your room and bitch endlessly. Sorry.Â
tongue.gif
Yes, I'm sure random animu faggots will sound just as good as trained voice actors.

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I downloaded DSLazy and i get the main idea of the program.

Can someone give the list of files need to be replaced for a perfect conversion? If a "perfect" conversion is possible of course.

Edit- I tried myself to replace some files but i hate to admit that it was a total failure.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And the voice of Ichigo is really good, I think it fits perfectly. Granted, yeah, Byakuya could sound like he cares a bit more...
I don't think the character of Byakuya does care. At least to the point I've watched in the series he does things (like attempting to execute a certain person) because he thinks he has too, not because he wants too so the voice is appropriate. Also, the original Japanese voice of Byakuya is extremely flat and emotionless. It's on purpose.

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well just replace the sdat folder and you are set....

Oh that was easy! It works like a charm. I went to the gallery and hear Ichigo voice and the Jap voice overs with the Eng translation on the top screen synchronizes perfectly! I just hope it's the same for all the characters and sound events in the game.

Thanks for the help.

Oh and btw can this affect online play in any way?

calvin_0

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
well i dont know about online play...but my best guess it, your game will be in japanes voice while other player will be in english...i dont think sound data is send over to other ds, so it will use the sound data in your game.

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well i dont know about online play...but my best guess it, your game will be in japanes voice while other player will be in english...i dont think sound data is send over to other ds, so it will use the sound data in your game.

Hmm... it seems that affects online play. I just played a match and had the biggest lag i have ever experienced in Bleach DS. It had much more lag even when i was playing the Jap version with Japanese players. I don't think it was just a coincidence.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s