Bleach Anime ending very soon

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
First of, for all of those saying that Bleach is in it's final arc, Tite Kubo himself said he plans on writting Bleach for 10 more years, and that the story isn't near finished yet (prolly trying to follow in Eiichiro Oda's footsteps but that's pretty hard) Naruto on the other hand, will be finishing in one/two years, according to the mangaka himself.
Out of the so called big three (lately it's pretty much just big one, with One Piece leading by a friggin huge ammount, check the charts if you so prefer), Naruto will be the first dropping out and dunno which will follow up, One Piece is still only half through the story, so it still has so much more. =3

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
The moment Bleach started with those overkill fillers that felt sometime completely out of place and suddenly out of nowhere, i quitted watching Bleach.
I still read the manga however and enjoy it 100 times more than the anime.
Naruto>One Piece>Bleach in terms of manga
One Piece>Naruto>Bleach in terms of anime.

That doesn't make sense. I never understood why people think a Manga is superior to the Anime when the colored, voiced and animated Anime is clearly 100 times superior to the black and white non-colored and non-voiced manga. If you don't like filler, don't watch them. As simple as that.
Because Manga is always straightforward and doesn't spare the details.
Look at Full Metal Alchemist, it's first anime deviated waaaaay off the story early on that it didn't make much sense, if you read the manga at the time it was confusing how different they were.

Reactions: 2 people

high.kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of, for all of those saying that Bleach is in it's final arc, Tite Kubo himself said he plans on writting Bleach for 10 more years, and that the story isn't near finished yet (prolly trying to follow in Eiichiro Oda's footsteps but that's pretty hard) Naruto on the other hand, will be finishing in one/two years, according to the mangaka himself.
Out of the so called big three (lately it's pretty much just big one, with One Piece leading by a friggin huge ammount, check the charts if you so prefer), Naruto will be the first dropping out and dunno which will follow up, One Piece is still only half through the story, so it still has so much more. =3
Not possible. Kubo is already in Bleach's final arc. The chapters themselves are called Final Arcs.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not possible. Kubo is already in Bleach's final arc. The chapters themselves are called Final Arcs.
He himself announced it a while ago he had plans to carry it on for 10 more years or so. I stopped reading Bleach a few months ago, but if he stated something just to look cool like Oda and isn't able to keep his word, then it'll be a big fail on his part...

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
The moment Bleach started with those overkill fillers that felt sometime completely out of place and suddenly out of nowhere, i quitted watching Bleach.

That doesn't make sense. I never understood why people think a Manga is superior to the Anime when the colored, voiced and animated Anime is clearly 100 times superior to the black and white non-colored and non-voiced manga. If you don't like filler, don't watch them. As simple as that.
Look at Full Metal Alchemist, it's first anime deviated waaaaay off the story early on that it didn't make much sense, if you read the manga at the time it was confusing how different they were.
And THATS why people prefer manga over anime. Anime tends to be slow sometimes and if you just want all those unnesecary parts to go away, then manga is there. The only time a anime will have a chance at beating the manga is when it stops derailing with fillers and all those unnesecary pause after each hit or whatever they intend to do.Not to mention the most important part of all. When you read manga, you know what will happen way before the anime.

DarkraiHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
There's always Katekyu Hitman Reborn. *-*
Why are guys arguing about which is better? You make it sound like it's impossible to read/watch all three of them(Naruto, OP, Bleach). '-'

celeron53

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wasn't the story of Bleach like: Ichigo gets strong, enemy pops outa no where and fights Ichigo. Ichigo loses his powers during the fight.

Rinse and repeat??

D

Deleted User

WRRRRRROOOOOOOONNNGGGGG Full Metal Alchemist doesnt follow the Manga, it is its own story made up by BONEZ.

FMA:Brotherhood is 100% Manga to Anime.

BoxmanWTF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

WRRRRRROOOOOOOONNNGGGGG Full Metal Alchemist doesnt follow the Manga, it is its own story made up by BONEZ.

up until the elric brothers met their teacher it was spot on with the manga

Reactions: 1 person

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

And THATS why people prefer manga over anime. Anime tends to be slow sometimes and if you just want all those unnesecary parts to go away, then manga is there. The only time a anime will have a chance at beating the manga is when it stops derailing with fillers and all those unnesecary pause after each hit or whatever they intend to do.Not to mention the most important part of all. When you read manga, you know what will happen way before the anime.

But is it really the Anime's fault? I don't think so. Those unnecessary parts are not that unnecessary as you may think. Anime is way faster than a Manga, hence why they make filler episodes. If they wouldn't make fillers they would be forced to pause the Anime till enough advanced Manga chapters have been published.

Just think this way: If a Manga and Anime series have been completed and someone asks you if you can recommend him a good series, would you recommend him the Manga or the Anime?

I would always recommend him the Anime because there is simply no reason why one would prefer a black and white comic over an Anime.

virgildraco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
dude dont get your hopes too high, bleach will end this year, Naruto still have some years left, and One piece well, i'll probably die before it ends

D

Deleted User

From the moment it started, It did not match up.

virgildraco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Speaking of the Fullbring arc, am I the only one that thinks this arc is very fresh and amazing?
i think the Fullbring arc doesnt make any sens, basically ichigo gets some new powers that we have never see before just to loose them afterwards, and get his old powers back, what was the point of that arc, they could just have gave him his powers without all the waste of time

BoxmanWTF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
The first half of the anime's plot basically follows that of the manga, but the plots severely diverge from each other near the middle of the story,[1] when Ed and Alphonse reunite with their teacher Izumi Curtis. A former lover of Hohenheim, the former mentor to their own teacher, Dante, acts as the series' main antagonist, appearing only in the anime. Centuries ago, the two perfected methods for making the Philosopher's Stone, achieving a sort of immortality by transferring their soul and intellect into others' bodies as they age. Hohenheim was eventually overcome by the guilt of sacrificing lives to make the Stone and left Dante. Although Dante is still able to jump from body to body with the last stone she and Hohenheim created, she does not possess the complete knowledge on how to make one. She uses the homunculi to spur Edward and Alphonse, along with other Alchemists equally desperate, into creating another complete Philosopher's Stone for her.
Wikipedia
The first few episodes aren't in the exact same order but the same thing happens
Ed and Al go to Liore
Ed and Al try to bring back their mom and fail
Ed and Al go to Central and Ed passes the State Alchemist Exam
Ed and Al encounter Scar
Ed and Al are put under protection
Ed and Al go to Research Lab 5 and meet the soul affixed armour ppl
and after this point the Anime starts having noticible differences, such as excluded characters and new characters
Edit: removed unneccessary quotes

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India

But is it really the Anime's fault? I don't think so. Those unnecessary parts are not that unnecessary as you may think. Anime is way faster than a Manga, hence why they make filler episodes. If they wouldn't make fillers they would be forced to pause the Anime till enough advanced Manga chapters have been published.

Just think this way: If a Manga and Anime series have been completed and someone asks you if you can recommend him a good series, would you recommend him the Manga or the Anime?

I would always recommend him the Anime because there is simply no reason why one would prefer a black and white comic over an Anime.
There are several cases where the source is much more amazing than the animation, seriously.
A good example is Mahou Sensei Negima, the anime butchered the story completely.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Speaking of the Fullbring arc, am I the only one that thinks this arc is very fresh and amazing?
i think the Fullbring arc doesnt make any sens, basically ichigo gets some new powers that we have never see before just to loose them afterwards, and get his old powers back, what was the point of that arc, they could just have gave him his powers without all the waste of time

Actually he still has his fullbring powers, hence why he and his sword look a bit different now compared to his old shinigami form.
But without a doubt the way the fullbring arc ended is a result of the overall negative response of the fans.

Why did Ginjou and Tsukishima die? They were my favourite characters of the fullbring arc :cry:

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
You sir need to do some anime watching. Blue Exorcist did the same.

I never said it was the animes fault. I just said Manga is better than anime when they started all those fillers crap and totally turned me off for Bleach only. Not to mention i really prefer they keep it straightforward like the mangas. Fillers cant be stopped, but when the fillers really came in from nowhere when the arrancar arc started it was like wtf.... And i still feel that the Naruto fillers are way better. They atleast doesnt come inside a arc. Infact i dont mind filler at all if they are after a arc. And i would have recommended the manga no matter what. I mostly prefer manga over anime anyways. This of course is not the case for manga like Sket Dance and quite a few more im too lazy to list. I was also comparing how much i like Bleach comapred to the other Big 3 in terms of Anime and Manga. And i NEVER skip filler even if they are boring. I prefer to watch the whole thing no matter what.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

You sir need to do some anime watching. Blue Exorcist did the same.

I never said it was the animes fault. I just said Manga is better than anime when they started all those fillers crap and totally turned me off for Bleach only. Not to mention i really prefer they keep it straightforward like the animes. Fillers cant be stopped, but when the fillers really came in from nowhere when the arrancar arc started it was like wtf.... And i still feel that the Naruto fillers are way better. They atleast doesnt come inside a arc. Infact i dont mind filler at all if they are after a arc. And i would have recommended the manga no matter what. I mostly prefer manga over anime anyways. This of course is not the case for manga like Sket Dance and quite a few more im too lazy to list. I was also comparing how much i like Bleach comapred to the other Big 3 in terms of Anime and Manga. And i NEVER skip filler even if they are boring. I prefer to watch the whole thing no matter what.

So wait, You just failed right there, The latest naruto fillers happened in the middle of an arc, this arc to be exact.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So wait, You just failed right there, The latest naruto fillers happened in the middle of an arc, this arc to be exact.
Oh because i currently have naruto on hold. To bad for you. In fact i had it on hold right after that pain arc. You sir still need to do some anime watching before blabbering out.

EDIT: And just so you know. That was most likely a 1 episode only background check. And i dont really mind 1 filler episode. But when i look at Bleach.. Lol...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-