Homebrew blargsnes black screen

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No matter what i do new version, old version, inside out, upside down, it doesnt matter. I always get a black screen when launching blargsnes. Does anyone have any idea what gives?

im on o3ds 4.5 with rxtools cfw.

Are there any other snes emulators that actually work?

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't know about rxtools, but with oothax I had the same thing happening when I updatet payload to 2.5. I downloaded the newest version of blargsnes and it worked again.
Otherwise you can try using one of the retroarch cores.

Last edited by koffieleut,

Hector_B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I olso had this problem not so long ago.
The trick here is to launch the cia via FBI, open Fbi insaller press R four times or untill it says launch Program.
Scroll down to CTR-P-BLRG press A to launch,once you do this it seems to open just fine from the menu.

Reactions: mijuu

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The trick here is to launch the cia via FBI, open Fbi insaller press R four times or untill it says launch Program.
Scroll down to CTR-P-BLRG press A to launch,once you do this it seems to open just fine from the menu.

There is no launch option in the latest fbi pressing a on blarg justs asks do you want to delete it.

I've also tried blarg 1.3 on a gw card and it does the exact same thing, different o3ds, maybe blargsnes is just crap. Are there any others?

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if I should say this, blarg 1.3 is compatible with 10.3J emunand, but not 10.3 U/E
Ive tried it on 10.2 and 10.3 doesnt work on either also doesnt work on gw 10.2. have also tried 1.2 again doest work both cia and 3ds.

Last edited by mijuu,

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

launching it from with bigblue makes it run fuck knows why it wont run from the home menu, wierd.

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
D

Deleted User

No matter what i do new version, old version, inside out, upside down, it doesnt matter. I always get a black screen when launching blargsnes. Does anyone have any idea what gives?

im on o3ds 4.5 with rxtools cfw.

Are there any other snes emulators that actually work?
make sure that you have the 1.2 cia from the official page. when launching it i dont know why if you press the home button it will start it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte