Blackcurrant concentrate

Maktub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I need some of that blackcurrant concentrate juice. Tried some black guinness up there in the UK, with a little of it and it was great. I live in Spain and here berries in general and blackcurrant specially aren't very common, so it's kinda hard to find. I'm tracking some clues that lead me to a tea place down here which seems to use it in its recipes but I'd like to get some more solid ideas... So, if you know of any supermarket down here that does sell it, or any way to get it online at an affordable price... I'll be thankful
smile.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you near any of the really touristy spots where the English have built up a community? You might be able to find some somewhere like that.

Maktub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been to lidl and some foreign food aisle in a big chain of supermarkets down here in Spain and couldn't manage to find any. It's weird, I do live on a very touristic place (Costa del Sol) and yeah, there are places full with communities of brits who won't even mix up with other people (Germans as well). I think I may try to find online or something, even though I tried already and failed. Maybe some more research... I'll ask some brit friends I have living in Spain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok