Blackcurrant concentrate

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Maktub, Aug 7, 2008.

Aug 7, 2008

Blackcurrant concentrate by Maktub at 11:05 PM (742 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Maktub
    OP

Member Maktub GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Spain
    I need some of that blackcurrant concentrate juice. Tried some black guinness up there in the UK, with a little of it and it was great. I live in Spain and here berries in general and blackcurrant specially aren't very common, so it's kinda hard to find. I'm tracking some clues that lead me to a tea place down here which seems to use it in its recipes but I'd like to get some more solid ideas... So, if you know of any supermarket down here that does sell it, or any way to get it online at an affordable price... I'll be thankful [​IMG]

2. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Are you near any of the really touristy spots where the English have built up a community? You might be able to find some somewhere like that.

3. Maktub
    OP

Member Maktub GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Spain
    I've been to lidl and some foreign food aisle in a big chain of supermarkets down here in Spain and couldn't manage to find any. It's weird, I do live on a very touristic place (Costa del Sol) and yeah, there are places full with communities of brits who won't even mix up with other people (Germans as well). I think I may try to find online or something, even though I tried already and failed. Maybe some more research... I'll ask some brit friends I have living in Spain.