Hacking Black Wii Menu 4.3U question

  • Thread starter Thread starter MichMaster
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,507
  • Replies Replies 9

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
348
Reaction score
175
Trophies
1
Location
In the IOSU
XP
401
Country
Canada
I installed the wad so my menu is the black one, everything is just fine but when I enter a channel the "Wii Menu" and "Start" button are still white, I've seen videos in youtube that have those buttons in black so did I install an old version of the wad? If so, where can I find the new one? Thanks!
 
The start button is white for me when playing a game if the disc has not loaded yet, since it's suppose to faded out but when it loads it tuns white, unless I wait for the disc to load then click on the disc icon. Then the Start button is black. As for your Wii menu button I have no idea.
 
The start button is white for me when playing a game if the disc has not loaded yet, since it's suppose to faded out but when it loads it tuns white, unless I wait for the disc to load then click on the disc icon. Then the Start button is black. As for your Wii menu button I have no idea.

Yeah for the disc same thing, but the bottom part is still white
 
Ah, then I have no idea. I more or less dropped out the Wii scene since getting a 3DS and an Xbox360. Sorry bro.
 
I guess I misread the question. Sorry man. I'm not sure what to tell you besides to edit the theme yourself or find one that has what you want. It shouldn't be that big of a deal though.

Really, why do you ever really need to press the home button while in the SM anyways?
 
where did you get the wad from if it wasnt modmii you took quite a big risk installing it
by the sounds of it its a old version of the darkwii theme that you installed
take a look in my thread in my sig for the most up to date versions
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted